What's new

Fable 2 GOTY

• Thread starter FriedHalo121
  • Start date
  • Views 1,314
F

FriedHalo121

Reaction score
Is it possible if i downloaded the Game of the year version of fable 2 and installed the disc on my banned consle then booted it up using my orignal copy of fable.

Would that mean i would have the DLC (which is built-in to the GOTY disc that im getting)

Please tell if this will even though it worked for Fallout 3

B

blazedelite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is the dlc on a second stand alone disk?

B

blazedelite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then no, I don't believe its possible. The reason you could do it with the Fallout 3 GOTY is because all the DLC is stored on a seperate disk, all you have to do is install it, it has no DRM. But if the Fable 2 DLC is on the disk as the actual playable game and you dont install it, I dont think it will work.

F

FriedHalo121

Reaction score
Then no, I don't believe its possible. The reason you could do it with the Fallout 3 GOTY is because all the DLC is stored on a seperate disk, all you have to do is install it, it has no DRM. But if the Fable 2 DLC is on the disk as the actual playable game and you dont install it, I dont think it will work.

i get waht u mean but if i installed the playable disc with the DLC on it (all in 1) then booted it up with the orignal wouldn't the xbox think that ur playing the GOTY even its installed on the hardrive.

shall i wait untill it downloads and see if its all in one if it isn't then i should be fine but ill just have to wait and see.

B

blazedelite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i get waht u mean but if i installed the playable disc with the DLC on it (all in 1) then booted it up with the orignal wouldn't the xbox think that ur playing the GOTY even its installed on the hardrive.

shall i wait untill it downloads and see if its all in one if it isn't then i should be fine but ill just have to wait and see.

Yeah it might im not not sure if the two games have different GPD's like Lost Planet

F

FriedHalo121

Reaction score
As i said ill wait and see and ill give u any news i get from the download

oh btw thanks for the help so far if i get stuck i kno the person to ask :smile:

B

blazedelite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh no problem if you need any help just send me a pm :smile:

F

FriedHalo121

Reaction score
Well ive got it but it says its not supported to be installed to the hard drive

Is there anyway round this

F

FriedHalo121

Reaction score
Yeah it might im not not sure if the two games have different GPD's like Lost Planet

Ok ive installed it and yes it has different GPD's is there anyway of changin them

Top Bottom