• Start date
  • Views 280
Status
Not open for further replies.
Savuj

Savuj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
F.Y.K is looking for extremely active and dedicated members. Only rule is, if clan wars is going on, play cod, and nothing else, unless it's a time no one in the clan is on trying to progress in the war. Just cleaned roster. Were not to strict. If you can't be on a certain day for the war for some reason, we understand just tell us ahead of time. Life comes first. Leave you gamer tag, time played, and kd in the comments if yours interested or message Savuj x on Xbox. Thanks.

F

FeIonie

Reaction score
GT: ObjSIay the L is a capital i
KD: 1.94

Savuj

Savuj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sending you a friend request now. Message me sometime on Xbox when you get on.

M

Megaman2960

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to say Thank You to B3ASTM0D3 & His Clan for making me welcome in Joining them :smile:

M

micah2000

Reaction score
Hey man, I'm looking for a new clan and I think this is perfect. I'm coming from a platinum division clan level 21 and I'm leaving my current clan due to some issues... I have a 1.10 kd and I always participate in clan wars i am 14 years old I know it's young but I'm mature my gamer tag is swagggalaggin make sure to put 3 g's

M

Megaman2960

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey man, I'm looking for a new clan and I think this is perfect. I'm coming from a platinum division clan level 21 and I'm leaving my current clan due to some issues... I have a 1.10 kd and I always participate in clan wars i am 14 years old I know it's young but I'm mature my gamer tag is swagggalaggin make sure to put 3 g's

Hi Mich200, when B3ASTMOd3 & the y guys come on later if they have NOT contacted you, I will let them know to come & check & let them know that you would like to join.

R

Reaper100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
15th prestige, 1.51 kd, 7 days pt, message me HD x K3Z0 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom