• Views 1,556
InfectHead

-Kamil-

Strip the flesh, salt the wound!
End of the Year 2012 MotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
What is F.lux?

Well F.lux is a nifty little program that adjusts your screen to match the time. It changes your screen brightness at night to give it a more "dim light" look, while in the day it has the same brightness. B)

Why should I get F.lux?

I would highly recommend downloading it because if your on your computer at night, the change in brightness is magnificent. It wont hurt your eyes as much plus it looks sexy :wub:.

Where do I get it?
You can download the program HERE. Don't worry, it's the actual website and it's free :wink: Don't worry about it being harmful to your computer, 17, 000 people "Like" it on Facebook lol (not that it matters :tongue:).

How do I use it?​
Firstly just install the program and run it. Now it should be running in the taskbar (most probably in the 'Hidden Icons'. Right click it, and click "Change Location". A little box should pop up, click on the "Locate..." button and a webpage should open up. Simply type in your address (if you don't want to type in the whole thing, you could just put your state or city or suburb etc.). Click "Go" and a little message should show up under the map giving your coordinates, simply Copy + Paste it into the "Where am I?" box and hit OK. You can change the lighting to your preference so I will let you sort that out :smile:

Just thought I would share this with you, it's absolutely amazing :smile:.

Picture tutorial, if your too lazy to read :tongue:
91275050.png

Operating System
  1. Windows
VaRal

VaRal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just downloaded, thanks for this.
PS it now auto-locates where you are :smile:

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Bump. My bad for making a repost of this. I absolutely love this program...and your thread looks great :wink:

Syrus

Syrus

Just chill out
Fabled Veteran Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice program!

Just installed it, I use to have this on my ipod as a cydia tweak :biggrin:

CloudT1

CloudT1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great program, you can also get in in Cydia if you have a jailbroken device!

Top Bottom
Login
Register