Solved EzGt Final

• Thread starter Mr Renegade
  • Start date
  • Views 3,076
M

Mr Renegade

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I just downloaded ezgt final and I noticed a tab that says "1337" I was wondering if anyone tells me what this function does?

S

SullyCoolMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, it is not for an overlapping GT, but you can make your GT overlap with Ezgt final, that's how I did mine :smile:

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I really don't know what it is O.o
It just says 1337 and Hex Of Gamertag
blink.gif

S

SullyCoolMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, open up ezgt final and the first thing you do is put your gamertag in, then you delete it. So now it is blank and you can start modding it.

1. You start off by going to the advanced tab.
2. Click add Hex 0d it should appear as 0d in the first line of the hex code (all the 20's)
3. You put a space after the hex you added, I am pretty sure that neither of them show, but they do show in the hex and the space is (20)
4. You click the color you want the bottom color to be and then add a 3-4 letter GT after the color.
5. Go to the advanced tab again and click add Hex 0d again and the 0d should show up in hex code not the actual GT
6. YOU DO NOT ADD A SPACE NOW!! Add your second color (top color I think)
7. then write the same 3-4 letter gt you used in the first one.
8. You're done save as text to desktop then you should know what to do from there.

:smile: :smile: Hope that helped :smile:

M

Mr Renegade

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, open up ezgt final and the first thing you do is put your gamertag in, then you delete it. So now it is blank and you can start modding it.

1. You start off by going to the advanced tab.
2. Click add Hex 0d it should appear as 0d in the first line of the hex code (all the 20's)
3. You put a space after the hex you added, I am pretty sure that neither of them show, but they do show in the hex and the space is (20)
4. You click the color you want the bottom color to be and then add a 3-4 letter GT after the color.
5. Go to the advanced tab again and click add Hex 0d again and the 0d should show up in hex code not the actual GT
6. YOU DO NOT ADD A SPACE NOW!! Add your second color (top color I think)
7. then write the same 3-4 letter gt you used in the first one.
8. You're done save as text to desktop then you should know what to do from there.

:smile: :smile: Hope that helped :smile:

Sweet thanks it worked!!

C

craigjohnson

Reaction score
Sin$
i followed sullycoolmods instructions and it worked for me two days ago but when i tryed doing it today by following the same steps, when i put the hard drive back on the xbox the modded profile doesnt appear and when i go on memory on system settings and then gamer profiles it has corrupted profle written :/ can anyone help me?

O

oO I LIAM Oo

Reaction score
Sin$
I Was Looking about for ExGT Final EVERYWHERE!
and I Can't find a .exe File or a .zip file for the Software...
I was wondering if you guys knew where I could find, EzGT.exe or EzGT.zip.

Thanks!

Top Bottom
Login
Register