Sweet thanks it worked!!Yeah, open up ezgt final and the first thing you do is put your gamertag in, then you delete it. So now it is blank and you can start modding it.
1. You start off by going to the advanced tab.
2. Click add Hex 0d it should appear as 0d in the first line of the hex code (all the 20's)
3. You put a space after the hex you added, I am pretty sure that neither of them show, but they do show in the hex and the space is (20)
4. You click the color you want the bottom color to be and then add a 3-4 letter GT after the color.
5. Go to the advanced tab again and click add Hex 0d again and the 0d should show up in hex code not the actual GT
6. YOU DO NOT ADD A SPACE NOW!! Add your second color (top color I think)
7. then write the same 3-4 letter gt you used in the first one.
8. You're done save as text to desktop then you should know what to do from there.
Hope that helped