Reaction score
Sin$
this still working PS4, PS5 :smile:

K

KrazyCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On PC here, 3 millions spent on 3 attempts and it just keeps charging the upgrade fee while the pause menu appears but the cowling doesn't disappear, it just goes back to the upgrade menu when closing the pause menu, and getting off the bike doesn't make it disappear. Something does glitch because I can get back on the bike and keep upgrading it until I return it to it's parking spot or drive out.

D

Deluxe89

Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch is still working on PS5 just filled up Arena again. If u cant get it to work it must be ur timing.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Are the original steps still correct? I saw one on YouTube that didn’t use moc

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I only use this to flip interiors so I might be wrong, but moc is just a way to save a "random" plate as far as I know.

bitoblackmane

bitoblackmane

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I only use this to flip interiors so I might be wrong, but moc is just a way to save a "random" plate as far as I know.
yup, using the MOC is the "clean" way to do it

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So if the original has a custom plate, then there is no need to use the MOC?

Sargentsnow

Sargentsnow

Reaction score
Sin$
Easy just takes a bit of time to get used to. Filled up many bags now. Thanks Cockstar

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Oky so i got it to work... im on PS5 enhanced... what i did was i went to invite only set up my vip status, set graphics to fidelity ( its better for timing ) oky now the tricky part... its not in videos... what i did was once u get to buy upgrade press and hold start and don't let it go then press X (keep holding start ) and count ONE in ur head not like super fast but like normal and as soon as u say it release the start button. This way i hit it in like 3 trys before i did not hit it in 1h... plus don't worry about money even if u fail or upgrade the motor do not leave the mechanic just disconnect the internet or leave the game and u will have ur money back or if u upgraded the motor u will have it back stock. Hope it helps :smile:
You da man!! This works perfectly. Thanks

W

wshaunq

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Soooo my dupes are clean. My custom plate transferred over with the dupe, also my Issi’s are worth 1,794,845 what’s everyone else’s worth?

bitoblackmane

bitoblackmane

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Soooo my dupes are clean. My custom plate transferred over with the dupe, also my Issi’s are worth 1,794,845 what’s everyone else’s worth?
mine is worth $1,799,822. your value is around what everyone elses should be

A

Aitch2O

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can do it too. Not patched for me. got a whole arena full of issis minus the other arena vehicles that cannot go in other garages since they gave me 50 extra spaces. Lol

Last edited:
K

KrazyCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anybody on PC managed to get it to work? I just can't get the bike to disappear, the other steps seem to be working as described:
1) select confirm upgrade (ENTER on PC keyboard, or X on ps4 controller, or A on xbox controller)
2) open pause menu after a second or so
3) exit pause menu, account is charged for upgrade but upgrade menu option is still there
4) click upgrade
5) click confirm upgrade without opening pause menu
6) white flash and power tool sound, account is charged for upgrade, bike is upgraded but doesn't disappear
7) upgrade menu option is gone

I thought that maybe it's a timing issue but after many tries, I find that if I wait just long enough for the flash to appear, even if I get the menu open within 1/10th of a second after the flash, it's already too late, the bike gets upgraded for good. Any faster timing which opens the menu before the flash gives the result above.

[Edit]
After more tries getting the flash just before the menu, I eventually nailed it and got the bike to disappear after confirming the upgrade again.
I then proceeded to duplicate a bunch of RH8's changing the plate and paint job, getting the yellow save circle, and once all the cars were done I did the activity step (darts) and save the last car in the MOC.
After switching to a new session, all the Retro Custom elegy's had reverted to RH8's, keeping the custom plates and paint job I had changed.
So, how do we get it to stick on PC, if that's even possible?
[/Edit]

Last edited:
D

Deluxe89

Reaction score
Sin$
On ps5 this is what i do. When finished with the last car duping, open interaction and go to style > accesoires then change something like ur hat or glasses. Wait for the orange circle in the bottom then go to start > online > find new session. After this all my elegys converted to Issi's and i did thiis glitch many many times.

J

jappi88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On ps5 this is what i do. When finished with the last car duping, open interaction and go to style > accesoires then change something like ur hat or glasses. Wait for the orange circle in the bottom then go to start > online > find new session. After this all my elegys converted to Issi's and i did thiis glitch many many times.
Nice! i was thinking about the same thing, though i havent tried it yet.
I wasn't sure if the car changes would stick if you change the appearance...

That should mean that we dont need the moc or do changes on the car in the garage?

Also, is it possible to make the dupe without losing money?

I have custom plates, but my son doesnt.
My son has reached his daily limit because he sold a dirty dupe.
thats why cannot sell cars for now.
I have learned him the proper method, though if you hit it at a single try, you will still loose like 380k...
Is there a way arround that?

D

Deluxe89

Reaction score
Sin$
As far as i know u dont need the MOC. U do need to make a change to the car tho for it to work.
I just change plate color and thats it. Sometimes it takes me a few tries to hit the timing and yeah that will cost u the 196,000 every time but i cant be bothered with 50 million in the bank and around 100 issis in my garages lol.

So just to be clear on what i personally do and it worked every time so far:

Have ur donorcar in Arena and buy the FCR1000 and fill the rest with free Elegys or any other vehicle u dont mind losing. Next up perform the glitch with the motorbike and once u got that swap around until all ur Elegys turned into Issi's in the little management list in ur garage (the cars themselves are still looking like elegys). Next open up ur interaction menu and change someting about ur style (hat/glasses/etc)
Wait for the orange circle in the bottom right corner and then simply find a new online session. Voila ur arena is now full of issi's :smile:

Hope it helps m8!

Wadester01

Wadester01

Reaction score
Sin$
Your dupe is not clean if you sell the same plate over and over you will get dupe detected

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Your dupe is not clean if you sell the same plate over and over you will get dupe detected
This is no longer correct. I have friends that use the same custom plate on every car they sell. Never got dupe detection. This was correct some time ago or at least was thought to be an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register