Status
Not open for further replies.
bitoblackmane

bitoblackmane

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
would you not be better using vortex’s (if you have CE) or just a cheap bike over the elegy?

It would stop you having to drive back & forth once you’ve filled your arena workshop because you can just call more bikes through MC interaction menu.
you can dupe over any vehicle, elegies are recommended cause they're free for basically everyone

psyke

psyke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you can dupe over any vehicle, elegies are recommended cause they're free for basically everyone.
Sure, if you’re only looking at the upfront cost & not the time saved. If you don’t have CE you’d use Faggio’s at $5k. Which is $125k per cycle more than someone using Elegy. But someone using elegy’s will have to drive between AW & personal garage dozens of times every time they fill, whereas someone using Faggio’s will have duped another $50m of cars in that time.

But I guess you saved $100k though…

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know of an F1 wheel correlation chart/guide like they have for bennys/sport wheels? I'm using this to solo flip, so help would be much appreciated.

S

Sysopx86

Reaction score
Sin$
how do you do this in PS5, theres is no option to upgrade the bike
Post automatically merged:

how do you do this in PS5, there is no option to upgrade the bike

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how do you do this in PS5, theres is no option to upgrade the bike
Post automatically merged:

how do you do this in PS5, there is no option to upgrade the bike
Ummmmm..... did u purchase the bennys mechanic for ur arena?

S

Stanny99

Reaction score
Sin$
This has lost me so much money. Don’t try this if you’re already low on money.

A

Alphaba412

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gave it another try in public session this time…
and it worked after 5 tries lol all good in my books :smile:
Garage is full time to transfer cars around… I wish we had a way of doing it from the computer or sme … driving n flying all around los Santos ???

bitoblackmane

bitoblackmane

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This has lost me so much money. Don’t try this if you’re already low on money.
worth the cost imo, i spent about 100 mil (including properties and such) total duping between 2 characters, but i've profited 800 million+ easily from the amount i've been able to do

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
worth the cost imo, i spent about 100 mil (including properties and such) total duping between 2 characters, but i've profited 800 million+ easily from the amount i've been able to do
Spent 62 million so far. And I'm not even duping. I'm just flipping interiors. FML ?

smithplasticsurger

smithplasticsurger

Reaction score
Sin$
Extreme Easy Solo Car Dupe
The Fastest Easy Solo Rapid Car Duplication Glitch

Requirements :

-Arena
-A car to duplicate
-Free Elegy
-Benny Bike ( FCR 1000 )
-Anawack Account
-MOC
-Custom Plates

Steps :

-Get in The FCR 1000 & press Right on D-pad then go to mechanic and hover over upgrade then press pause menu then X on PS or A for Xbox ( if you see a flash , quickly press pause and go back )

-Now hover over upgrade bike then Join anawack and quickly spam X ( if you did it correctly, the bike will be invisible) , After that Go to the blue circle then swap free elegy with custom ISSI

-Change something on the car you want to duplicate to save it

-Now pull out the phone and starts Darts or any activity, ( When you have lobby 1/2 , Drive outside )

-Once you are outside , The plate will change , so quit darts or any activity via phone then call out your MOC and save this copy

-Now change session

Done…..

Important Notes : This is a dirty dupe , so before selling make sure to put on custom plates ( The original one is clean dupe )

“ To rinse & repeat ( Go to the blue circle and swap Elegy with ISSI then press Right on D-pad to change something on the car to save it ) “

Tutorial Videos :

————————————————————————————

Solo Version Method For PS & Xbox Too ( No need to Join Anawack )

Requirements :

-Arena
-A car to duplicate
-Free Elegy
-Benny Bike ( FCR 1000 )
-MOC
-Custom Plates

Steps :

-Drive into the arena workshop with Pegassi FCR 1000 , Choose Upgrade then press X on PS or A on Xbox and pause menu ( if you did it correctly , the bike will be without a cover )

-Now when you press X for PS or A for Xbox , the bike will disappear

-Now go to the blue circle and swap elegy with car you want to duplicate ( ISSI ) then change something on the car ( Repeat the step with swapping )

-Go to the car then pull out the phone and start any activity like darts ( Once you have filled lobby 1/2 just drive outside ) , when you drive outside , the plate will change , Now close the darts activity then Call out your MOC

-Save Clean Dupe in MOC then find a new invite only session

Done…✅

Tutorial Video :

T

TheImmortalJoe4209

Reaction score
Sin$
When I try to do this the second part where bike is supposed to disappear it doesn't for me

C

Cmcleod1986

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
if you mess up on the bike part. restart GTA or go to settings and go offline then online "without leaving the mod shop" and it wont cost you anything as well you don't loose bike or have to buy over another because it upgraded. cheers

A

Alphaba412

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you guy’s charrecter ever died from getting close to your dupe? Lol it happened to me twice… after I request the car … my character would just drop dead by the car… talking about you committed suicide lol has it ever happened to you guys? And do we know why? Just wondering

H

heinz57001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No matter what timing I do I don’t get any flash when I hit the buttons. It’s fine cause I close game to not lose the money. But any idea why it’s not working?

G

Godmod5o5

Reaction score
Sin$
Oky so i got it to work... im on PS5 enhanced... what i did was i went to invite only set up my vip status, set graphics to fidelity ( its better for timing ) oky now the tricky part... its not in videos... what i did was once u get to buy upgrade press and hold start and don't let it go then press X (keep holding start ) and count ONE in ur head not like super fast but like normal and as soon as u say it release the start button. This way i hit it in like 3 trys before i did not hit it in 1h... plus don't worry about money even if u fail or upgrade the motor do not leave the mechanic just disconnect the internet or leave the game and u will have ur money back or if u upgraded the motor u will have it back stock. Hope it helps :smile:

Y

yoj

Reaction score
Sin$
Oky so i got it to work... im on PS5 enhanced... what i did was i went to invite only set up my vip status, set graphics to fidelity ( its better for timing ) oky now the tricky part... its not in videos... what i did was once u get to buy upgrade press and hold start and don't let it go then press X (keep holding start ) and count ONE in ur head not like super fast but like normal and as soon as u say it release the start button. This way i hit it in like 3 trys before i did not hit it in 1h... plus don't worry about money even if u fail or upgrade the motor do not leave the mechanic just disconnect the internet or leave the game and u will have ur money back or if u upgraded the motor u will have it back stock. Hope it helps :smile:

Hey guys, on ps5 too and followed Godmod5o5's method and it worked for me - thanks bro

Only thing is, all my dupes have the same number plate. How do change them when ifruit is unavailable? If I can't change the plates, what do I do with them now? Thanks

R

Ralle001

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone help me? What am I doing wrong here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register