What's new

Solved Extract unbanned kv...

I

iripa

Reaction score
Hello guys.
I have my rgh console for a while now but never used live before.
A friend gave me a folder with some files (plugins for dashlaunch for what I know), and a kv that is supposed to be unbanned.
My kv is unbanned, so I want to keep it that way.
I know that I can do the procedure with my kv, but I also know it will be banned. That's why I want to extract my original unbanned kv, and use the one I got.
Any guidelines will be appreciated, and if someone wants to explain to me the process he/she uses as of today will be awesome (everything I find about this is mostly old and doesn't work recently).
Also will be cool to know some servers to use (if they're free much better).
Thanks in advance to anyone who answer. Bye

C

CeratedSuperior

No sympathy for the Devil; keep that in mind
Reaction score
If you use ninja you can just put a different kv.bin on the root of your hdd and your stock kv will be fine. With crappy servers I wouldn't suggest it because you'll get them both banned instead of just the one on the hdd

I

iripa

Reaction score
If you use ninja you can just put a different kv.bin on the root of your hdd and your stock kv will be fine. With crappy servers I wouldn't suggest it because you'll get them both banned instead of just the one on the hdd

Thanks. I think you answer my doubts. Everyone kept saying -it's ok, just put the new kv in the root of hdd, and that will override your kv, and YOU WONT BE BANNED-. I wasn't so sure. Now I know.
Thanks also for suggesting ninja, but I think is out of my pocket :frown:. I guess I won't be playing on live soon.
Other thing... I extracted the kv (finally) from the NAND. So could I flash an unbanned (other than mine) kv, to the NAND, and keep my original kv, just in case?
And, is the cpukey tied to a kv? Or any kv gets used in my console always with mi own cpukey?
Thanks again

C

CeratedSuperior

No sympathy for the Devil; keep that in mind
Reaction score
Thanks. I think you answer my doubts. Everyone kept saying -it's ok, just put the new kv in the root of hdd, and that will override your kv, and YOU WONT BE BANNED-. I wasn't so sure. Now I know.
Thanks also for suggesting ninja, but I think is out of my pocket :frown:. I guess I won't be playing on live soon.
Other thing... I extracted the kv (finally) from the NAND. So could I flash an unbanned (other than mine) kv, to the NAND, and keep my original kv, just in case?
And, is the cpukey tied to a kv? Or any kv gets used in my console always with mi own cpukey?
Thanks again
I'm not 100% sure on the swapping kv's part because your kv should be tied to your cpukey but you can always spoof the cpukey also so I'm not sure.

HuskerHeaven would know

Top Bottom