flilight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm in a bit of a pickle.
Is there a way to extract a key from this
4id0mb.jpg

bought it on eBay not knowing it was BenQ and I have Lite-On =\
It has a Sata and Power intput on it. Also if anybody is willing to do it for some $
or find another way to get the key, i will love you. thanks

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well.. Having a Benq Mobo without the hardware isn't going to help anything. Also you would need to extract the key from the lite-on to flash to the new mobo. If you want to use stock firmware i suggest you buy a Benq because you cannot flash stock firmware to a lite-on because they are not public.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No he has a lite-on and needs a new pcb board. He thought he bought a lite-on board but bought a Benq. The PCB board is no good to him without the hardware.

If he wants to use stock firmware then he needs to buy a BenQ drive.
If he wants to use modded firmware then he needs to buy a Lite-on PCB.

SupremeCippy

SupremeCippy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
No he has a lite-on and needs a new pcb board. He thought he bought a lite-on board but bought a Benq. The PCB board is no good to him without the hardware.

If he wants to use stock firmware then he needs to buy a BenQ drive.
If he wants to use modded firmware then he needs to buy a Lite-on PCB.

flilight said:
I needed a new mobo and the mobo came with the dvd drive board
i think he bought a xbox 360 mobo and it came with the beq pcb and now he wants to take the lite on from a banned xbox and use it on the unbanned xbox mobo.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Your probably right. Really wish people explained their problem better...

OP. Yes you can extract from it. But if you want to use that lite-on drive. You have to mod it with Ixtreme. No way around it. Meaning that if you are swapping mobo's for a ban then you are most likely going to get banned again.

F

flilight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
supremecippppy is right about my problem. Sorry for not explaining to well. So I can extract the key from the BenQ board and put it on my Lite-On without having the BenQ hardware? And I wouldn't do it now, I would wait for M$ to stop their ban spree haha.

Top Bottom
Login
Register