Solved Extract from this?

flilight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in a bit of a pickle.
Is there a way to extract a key from this

bought it on eBay not knowing it was BenQ and I have Lite-On =\
It has a Sata and Power intput on it. Also if anybody is willing to do it for some $
or find another way to get the key, i will love you. thanks

flilight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EclipseModz said:
So you bought this or this is from your original drive?
Bought that, I have this one

@supremecippy
I needed a new mobo and the mobo came with the dvd drive board

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Well.. Having a Benq Mobo without the hardware isn't going to help anything. Also you would need to extract the key from the lite-on to flash to the new mobo. If you want to use stock firmware i suggest you buy a Benq because you cannot flash stock firmware to a lite-on because they are not public.

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
No he has a lite-on and needs a new pcb board. He thought he bought a lite-on board but bought a Benq. The PCB board is no good to him without the hardware.

If he wants to use stock firmware then he needs to buy a BenQ drive.
If he wants to use modded firmware then he needs to buy a Lite-on PCB.

SupremeCippy

Getting There
Reaction score
EclipseModz said:
No he has a lite-on and needs a new pcb board. He thought he bought a lite-on board but bought a Benq. The PCB board is no good to him without the hardware.

If he wants to use stock firmware then he needs to buy a BenQ drive.
If he wants to use modded firmware then he needs to buy a Lite-on PCB.
flilight said:
I needed a new mobo and the mobo came with the dvd drive board
i think he bought a xbox 360 mobo and it came with the beq pcb and now he wants to take the lite on from a banned xbox and use it on the unbanned xbox mobo.

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Your probably right. Really wish people explained their problem better...

OP. Yes you can extract from it. But if you want to use that lite-on drive. You have to mod it with Ixtreme. No way around it. Meaning that if you are swapping mobo's for a ban then you are most likely going to get banned again.

flilight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
supremecippppy is right about my problem. Sorry for not explaining to well. So I can extract the key from the BenQ board and put it on my Lite-On without having the BenQ hardware? And I wouldn't do it now, I would wait for M$ to stop their ban spree haha.

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Yes, but you would have to wait for the new firmware to come out. Will be much safer to use.

Top Bottom