Solved Extract DVD key from motherboard

• Thread starter SoulReaper
  • Start date
  • Views 3,605
S

SoulReaper

Reaction score
Sin$
So I have a jtag xbox. And long story short it cant read games. I was told that it may be possible to get the key off of the motherboard so I can flash it so it can work again. Can anybody help with that?

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have a jtag xbox. And long story short it cant read games. I was told that it may be possible to get the key off of the motherboard so I can flash it so it can work again. Can anybody help with that?

take original nand, take the DVD key and dvd drive model. open any freeboot you have for that console. patch the dvd key and dvd drive model, then update your jtag with that new image

S

SoulReaper

Reaction score
Sin$
Could you elaborate on that more? I'm tech savvy, just not with jtags as of yet. Just getting started, so I'm a complete noob.

Murasaki

Murasaki

M@ster Producer
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a function in xell you can use to patch the dvdkey automatically. You need to boot into xell and connect your computer to it via ethernet cable.

There is a function in xell you can use to patch the dvdkey automatically. You need to boot into xell and connect your computer to it via ethernet cable.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you elaborate on that more? I'm tech savvy, just not with jtags as of yet. Just getting started, so I'm a complete noob.

dvd firmware is when u flash a dvd drive to playing burned games. u can get the dvd key when u do that, then u can flash it to the console to make it work

Top Bottom
Login
Register