• Thread starter Turtle wave
  • Start date
  • Views 686
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
So i am playing moon and nobody hit the bears but the song nightmare starts playing which isnt the right song anyway.

This is a first for me. I hd xrpc tool active. Song didnt play until aftr hour in and round 26.

Also had retail launch a videos audio off youtube without youtube and without selecting.

Weird right.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have never heard of that happening. But record it and upload it to YouTube and clickbait saying "console is haunted" and watch the views come in. :hilarious:

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
I have never heard of that happening. But record it and upload it to YouTube and clickbait saying "console is haunted" and watch the views come in. :hilarious:
lol there is an idea. It possible had to do with infections maybe. I had given themround before as i was about to get off for night.

I want to replicate it and make a playlist thought

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So i am playing moon and nobody hit the bears but the song nightmare starts playing which isnt the right song anyway.

This is a first for me. I hd xrpc tool active. Song didnt play until aftr hour in and round 26.

Also had retail launch a videos audio off youtube without youtube and without selecting.

Weird right.

Sounds like someone merely earned the "One Giant Leap" achievement, as IIRC, "Nightmare" plays for everyone in the game if someone earns that achievement.

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like someone merely earned the "One Giant Leap" achievement, as IIRC, "Nightmare" plays for everyone in the game if someone earns that achievement.
I had done that easter egg three times prior and never heard that also unlocked it on my tosser account prior and had not heard it.

I did unlock achievments for other players but they did no hear the song and it played about 30 min after unlocking said achievement.

How is it i never noticed avenge sevenfold had a song on black ops lol.

If thats the culprit stuff was definitely messed up and wasnt working properly.

Especially where only i could hear it.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I had done that easter egg three times prior and never heard that also unlocked it on my tosser account prior and had not heard it.
Are you sure you did the One Giant Leap Achievement? Maybe you're confusing it with one of the easter eggs on the map?

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
When you finish moons easter egg (one of my favorites samantha getting trapped in pyramid it set up the entire bo2 story) you get that achievement i thought, on this particular account i know i had already unlocked all achievements for entire lobby i was in but like i said way before the song came on.

Just a bug in system probably far as timing goes Just because i never noticed doesn't mean didn't happen i always had full team with mics and i smoked a lot to be fair. 
forgot to quote
Are you sure you did the One Giant Leap Achievement? Maybe you're confusing it with one of the easter eggs on the map?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
When you finish moons easter egg (one of my favorites samantha getting trapped in pyramid it set up the entire bo2 story) you get that achievement i thought, on this particular account i know i had already unlocked all achievements for entire lobby i was in but like i said way before the song came on.

Just a bug in system probably far as timing goes Just because i never noticed doesn't mean didn't happen i always had full team with mics and i smoked a lot to be fair. 
forgot to quote
No, that's incorrect. The "One Giant Leap" achievement isn't the Moon Easter Egg. It is for trapping yourself in the Receiving area and then freeing yourself by dying and re-spawning in Co-op. Once this is done by ANY of the players in the lobby, "Nightmare" by Avenged Secendold will play. http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/One_Giant_Leap

So, I doubt it was a bug or anything. Someone probably just let the excavators trap them, they died and re-spawned thus activating the song.

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
i unlocked all achievements for call of duty black ops at beginning of game so everybody in lobby already had 100% for their game long before the song played. The trigger may have been somebody dying (everybody was in god mode) but i don't know.

The song is in the game which means it's not anything crazy happening. Thanks for the info.

Top Bottom
Login
Register