Extra Gold Hammerburst Code?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by KiLLa CaM, Jan 4, 2009 with 9 replies and 663 views.

1. KiLLa CaM

KiLLa CaM Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Does any1 have an extra Gold Hammerburst Code I can have? If some1 wants something in return I can give you my only 48 hr. trial I have left or get you an account you could use for the GoW 2 SPG to get all the achievements or something.

2. I am iNSaNiTY

I am iNSaNiTY Contributor

Ratings:
    ahahahaahahha! HA! sorry but 1ce again the most ridiculous offers, should at LEAST be a 1 month

3. OP
    KiLLa CaM

KiLLa CaM Enthusiast

Ratings:
    only other thing i have to offer is for some1 to use the ms points on an account i have (has about 2000 on it i believe)

4. joespec

joespec Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i think i might have one for ya just give me a while to talk to my brother....later today probably..but yeah ill take the 2000 ms points

5. OP
    KiLLa CaM

KiLLa CaM Enthusiast

Ratings:
    changed my mind, don't really want it, plus i thought to myself n said that is a lot of MS points to be givin out for some stupid ingame gold weapon that just makes u stick out like a sore thumb even more...

srry. i'd still like to have 1 just not if i have to trade something that much more expensive...

6. Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's worth 10 bucks at best (800 MS). That's how much they caked on for LE anyway.

7. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    ebay? i paid 3 for my golden hammer no way was i going que up at daft o oclock in the morning just for a game

8. I am iNSaNiTY

I am iNSaNiTY Contributor

Ratings:
    i went to gamestop the following day and i guess they had extra codes and just put 1 in the bag along with the gamestop theme. =)

9. GLthegamemaster

GLthegamemaster Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If anyone stil has a golden hammurburst here, I'll buy it

10. mrincredible76

mrincredible76 Enthusiast

Ratings: