What's new

Discussion Extra CaC Slot? Bought CaC Slot pack & Master prestige?

Lapis Lazuli

Lapis Lazuli

GT: Custom Units
Reaction score
Sin$
Sooo i went to go through my barracks and i found an extra CaC slot? Im master prestige and bought the 10 CaC setup, if i used this token i would not have another to reset my stats, sooo anyone else notice this?

Frosty Teh Snowman

Frosty Teh Snowman

Hated by many, loved by none.
Mr. Nice Guy Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Sooo i went to go through my barracks and i found an extra CaC slot? Im master prestige and bought the 10 CaC setup, if i used this token i would not have another to reset my stats, sooo anyone else notice this?
Why I no on your sig >:c

Mr Prestige

Sam469

Contributor
Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it would probably use your token for resetting your stats but you could get 11 CaC slots maybe

Mordecai

Mordecai

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Moon Moonヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Services
Reaction score
Sin$
on my account that got falsely reset for the prestige swap (as you probably know when you re prestige it gives you the item you got before with you prestige token) well I used my custom class ones on prestige 1,3,4,5,and 6 because I forgot to use my award on second prestige. but when I prestiged to 2nd after being reset I used the token on a custom class. so it would be interesting if I ever worked up the patience to re rank it to 6th to see what would happen when 6 custom classes where unlocked.

D

DrunkenWarrior

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can only get 10 per game though?
You pick which set beforehand, actually it's one of the things I actually say is worth buying in CoD.. If you're like me with like 50 different classes, but only 10 slots lol.

Top Bottom
Login
Register