What's new

Unsolved External hard drive onto PS3 + install GTAV from PSN?

• Thread starter apoel1986
  • Start date
  • Views 1,066
A

apoel1986

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is it possible to do that?
connect an external hard drive onto a PS3 and install the game (GTA V) from PSN store??

J

JonJon39

Reaction score
hey bud, I have gta v downloaded on my xbox from the xbox gamestore but I have it downloaded on a 32GB USB.I am almost positive that an external hard drive will not work as a playstation 3 will not read anything over 64gb. however you can go buy a 32gb USB and download gta v on that but keep in mind it will take MANY hours depending on your iinternet connection.(mine took around 10 hours!) and dont worry it will install if you download it from the PSN store

A

Absim

One Take
Reaction score
hey bud, I have gta v downloaded on my xbox from the xbox gamestore but I have it downloaded on a 32GB USB.I am almost positive that an external hard drive will not work as a playstation 3 will not read anything over 64gb. however you can go buy a 32gb USB and download gta v on that but keep in mind it will take MANY hours depending on your iinternet connection.(mine took around 10 hours!) and dont worry it will install if you download it from the PSN store
Don't think you can do that.
Op, just upgrade your hdd

W

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Reaction score
From the PS Store no. Anything from there is downloaded to internal, which you would need to transfer to external if you wish.

Top Bottom