Solved Export/import CEO business help.

• Thread starter Rampant rabbit
  • Start date
  • Views 284
R

Rampant rabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have already start my cargo import/export business and wanting to know when can I start the sell top range car then restock top range then sell again?

Do I have the fill the car warehouse to the fullest then sell one top range then a top range slot is made free to get the next one which will a top range car
Or could I start the method now, just sell any top range car when the warehouse isn’t full so when I need to import another car it will be top range again? Seen the method on YouTube but it didn’t explain if you need to get the warehouse full of cars first.

Cheers

Z

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
uhmmm I tried this a while back and I think you need to source every single different car including small and medium cars. total I think 42 cars. when you have this set up with all different cars then you only sell the top range cars like t20 due to its good handlng and easy driving so when you sold this car you can source 1 car again and it will be the t20 again.

if you have more than 42 cars there could be a double car in your collection and then the game will source more double cars so you dont want double cars. I will check in a minute because I think I might have the set up still ingame.

R

Rampant rabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
uhmmm I tried this a while back and I think you need to source every single different car including small and medium cars. total I think 42 cars. when you have this set up with all different cars then you only sell the top range cars like t20 due to its good handlng and easy driving so when you sold this car you can source 1 car again and it will be the t20 again.

if you have more than 42 cars there could be a double car in your collection and then the game will source more double cars so you dont want double cars. I will check in a minute because I think I might have the set up still ingame.

Please do.

Read here that you only need 1 of each and just sell the top range because it needs to be even with the car amount so you will always need to replace the high end one, not sure if it’s right though.

Link: https://gtaforums.com/topic/876420-ceo-importexport-profit-per-hour/

Z

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please do.

Read here that you only need 1 of each and just sell the top range because it needs to be even with the car amount so you will always need to replace the high end one, not sure if it’s right though.

Link: https://gtaforums.com/topic/876420-ceo-importexport-profit-per-hour/

yeah that is right. I will check a sale for you and steal something if my cars are in check with all this but that info should be correct.
Im not sure about the total amount of cars.

I have 31 cars, so I think I sold one. If I source it should be high end :wink:

Z

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes, make sure you steal 42 different vehicles and then you should have collected all of them. then sell 1/2/3/4 top range cars and steal the same amount back and repeat. just did some t20s to make sure and still works!

you can also check what collections you have and then sell one of the cars from the collection you dont have with this method and repeat until you have found the vehicle you want for the collection or special sale.

and your vehicle warehouse will be 80& full with 42 cars in it at the ceo computer if you use this. selling 1 car will make it 78% :wink:

R

Rampant rabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s 32 cars, sell t20 to make it 31 then source again and should be t20 that have to import.

Reckon t20 is the easiest to get out of the high end cars?

Z

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha oo ****, did I realy type 42?

I probably mixed up 420 with the 32 because it was that time:cigar:

Top Bottom