What's new

Patched Explosives Duplication (for the Poor)

• Thread starter Heathen Inferos
  • Start date
  • Views 3,524
H

Heathen Inferos

Getting There
Reaction score
Hello all. I found this trick somewhere on YouTube, but I can't remember who it was, and I honestly can't be arsed to hunt down what was probably a 10~ minute video to find it there.

What it does: Doubles your explosives. So, if you have 10 Grenades, you'll end up with 20, et cetera.

Explosives that can be duplicated with this trick: Grenades, Sticky Bombs, Proximity Mines, Tear Gas and Molotovs.Pipe Bombs can't be duplicated, for some reason.

Steps:
1. Request a job from a phone contact (I chose Simeon).
2. Drop the explosives you wish to duplicate by pressing Y/Triangle.
3. Start up the requested job.
4. Quit the requested job.
5. Pick up the dropped explosives.

You'll notice that you still have the explosives in your inventory before picking up the duplicates, so I'm presuming you could 'gift' explosives to your friend.

A

Activexre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is nice for poor players. Buddy of mine wont even waste bullets on crates for some of the Cocaine resupply missions.

I

iMollyV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all. I found this trick somewhere on YouTube, but I can't remember who it was, and I honestly can't be arsed to hunt down what was probably a 10~ minute video to find it there.

What it does: Doubles your explosives. So, if you have 10 Grenades, you'll end up with 20, et cetera.

Explosives that can be duplicated with this trick: Grenades, Sticky Bombs, Proximity Mines, Tear Gas and Molotovs.Pipe Bombs can't be duplicated, for some reason.

Steps:
1. Request a job from a phone contact (I chose Simeon).
2. Drop the explosives you wish to duplicate by pressing Y/Triangle.
3. Start up the requested job.
4. Quit the requested job.
5. Pick up the dropped explosives.

You'll notice that you still have the explosives in your inventory before picking up the duplicates, so I'm presuming you could 'gift' explosives to your friend.
Yes you can "gift" any weapon and ammo to a friend.

Good find though. Could help out some new gta online players.

K

KJThaDon

Reaction score
Explosives only or all weapons/ammo?

Top Bottom