Exploited console FAQs and Guides

• Thread starter Rengar
  • Start date
  • Views 34,958
xHuayra

xHuayra

Reaction score
Sin$
If you boot up by pressing 'eject', what happens?
It loads into xell and stops at "looking for files on local media and TFIP..."

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
Reflash your last working NAND dump and see if that works.

Once you do that, redump the NAND you just flashed and update using that.

[old]flashdmp.bin --flashed--> Xbox thru Xell
dump NAND
Update it on the computer using the new XeBuild GUI
[new]updflash.bin --flashed--> Xbox thru Xell

xHuayra

xHuayra

Reaction score
Sin$
Reflash your last working NAND dump and see if that works.

Once you do that, redump the NAND you just flashed and update using that.

[old]flashdmp.bin --flashed--> Xbox thru Xell
dump NAND
Update it on the computer using the new XeBuild GUI
[new]updflash.bin --flashed--> Xbox thru Xell
Well my problem is i dont have anything to sigh in to. I can't access xexmenu. I dont have my nand as I have just obtained my rgh yesterday. And I can't do anything to my xbox

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
Well my problem is i dont have anything to sigh in to. I can't access xexmenu. I dont have my nand as I have just obtained my rgh yesterday. And I can't do anything to my xbox
Ask the seller for the working NAND.

But what I don't understand is that if you can boot your Xbox up and Xell is working, then why you can't boot into XeXmenu. What error does it throw? (I recommend starting a thread of your own and tagging myself and HuskerHeaven for further help)

xHuayra

xHuayra

Reaction score
Sin$
I was able to fix it. Thank you though

Jamdoogen

Jamdoogen

Let's turn forever, you and me
Reaction score
Sin$
Metal Found a way to RGH 1.2 all Xenon's, so, perhaps you should update this guide to mention ALL xenon's can be RGH'd!

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
Metal Found a way to RGH 1.2 all Xenon's, so, perhaps you should update this guide to mention ALL xenon's can be RGH'd!
He didn't find a way, the way was always there. It's just that 15432 said it's not stable and not many people bothered to try it.
Even though there are some Xenons that work with RGH1.2, I still wouldn't touch that, unless I got it for free and I'm really bored.

Jamdoogen

Jamdoogen

Let's turn forever, you and me
Reaction score
Sin$
He didn't find a way, the way was always there. It's just that 15432 said it's not stable and not many people bothered to try it.
Even though there are some Xenons that work with RGH1.2, I still wouldn't touch that, unless I got it for free and I'm really bored.
Sorry. Well, he 'discovered' it then :tongue:

M

Milo999

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for this thread! I know a little better what to search for now, want to put a Kinect update on my modded Xbox that already has XexMenu and the latest dash.

Mrpockets151

Mrpockets151

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried to do the RGH 3 to my Trinity but screwed up the PLL point. Then I tried to use the other side D2G3B (something or other) and also screwed that one up. But alas I ended up doing the RGH2.0 with ACE Chip and I am now running Aurora and all is working. PHEW

Is the limit of 2TB HDD still active? I saw this guy on youtube Kingmodder selling RGH with 4TB and up. I sent him a message asking if all RGH can use higher than 2TB. We'll see I guess ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register