Working Exploit - SOLO: AFK Survival Mode Thread (With *Consistent* Working Bonus RP per Kill)

Which playlists (job length) do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

EyeDuDab

...Documenting the Buggiest Game in History
Premium
Reaction score
This thread can hopefully open some doors to some insanely creative ideas for RP earned as well As Cash using Creator Mode: Survival Mode

Below are several examples of methods in which the community has come together to figure out ways to make your own Survival mode - Solo Jobs to boost rp or cash.

Feel free to ask questions, or drop some knowledge on us. But we can only grow stronger as a unit

Saider had a wonderful idea of using these SOLO jobs to wait between Cooldown Timers as well :thumbsup:
--build job to length of desired cooldown timer duration, then play it to kill time

My design:
Steps-
  1. Place trigger on beach
  2. Place flat large prop slightly above the water (go far)
  3. Place another directly above the first prop (about Z: +67 (remember your center) )
  4. Place a new trigger on the top prop by switching views and then move the trigger icon as far away from your view as possible. It will then allow you to place it.
  5. Switch view back to top camera and select play area bounds
  6. Select cylinder instead of box
  7. Set width to 250, raise top 100, lower base -100, and then place the play area to encompass the area you just built
  8. Select Enemy spawn points and place all 15 in a 5×3 Grid pattern in the center of your top flat prop
  9. To place the enemy spawn points, first switch views to first person, then tilt the camera and place.
  10. Then switch to top view and relocate the NPC'S into the desired pattern
  11. Select stunt track 30 from props, rotate so its vertical and build a box around the NPC'S with a slight norrowing at the bottom (similar to a funnel (you only need a 1 degree slant)) ...use the top flat prop for height control
  12. Go back to props, and select edit on the large flat prop, then move it out of the yellow circle playing field.
  13. Goto player spawn points, and place each of the 4 outside of the walls, but in the cubby spot near the walls
  14. Go back to props, and select edit the bottom flat prop, move it out of the yellow circle
  15. SAVE
  16. Goto Survival details and complete the requirements. (Title, Description, Photo)
  17. Then goto Survival Configuration/Squad enemy options... set enemy model to desired actor, set heavy unit model to desired actor, tick enable heavy units on all waves, accept the alert
  18. Go back and select land and air vehicle options, and tick disable on all waves
  19. Set number of waves to 20
  20. Select wave configuration. (TRUST ME!!! MOVE THE WHOLE PROJECT OUT OF THE CAMERA'S VIEW, OR YOU WILL ACCIDENTALLY DELETE STUFF) You can only reload from a save point, there is NO UNDO!
  21. Now scroll to wave 20, then press SQUARE to copy. (or X on xb1) Then select Copy to all waves
  22. ...If needed still, go back to placement and take the lobby photo
  23. Preview and test the job, select test all spawn points. Complete the multiple wave test, then Save/Publish
Launch the job from any online session, there are no differences.

I earned $68,250 in about 45-50 minutes while afk

I earned 4,195 RP just for the mission
(No NPC'S were killed by me, thus no bonus rp per death)

The video is a Basic run through on the job, and 2 runs of 20 waves. (Roughly 20 mins on the job, and 50 mins per 20 waves)
Sorry no voice in this one, but i didnt expect to be writing this so soon

Video

I found someone utilizing a basic single spawn glitch with an interesting addition:
When I rebuilt this, the NPCs didn't automatically run into the ring. So I stacked another ring of transformers on top like a cylinder (pretty tedious) and shot through a gap at a point on the ground in the center of the circle with the Atomizer (makes it afkable with rubber bands). This launches their bodies against the walls to quickly electrocute them and grant kill RP.

So, based on the method salsajaman found, i ended up hitting another method too (same concept, but no accidental npc suicides due to shocking itself, thus guaranteeing every kill is earning rp)

Set configurations to force all enemies to use melee weapons (for your safety)

1. Place 15 enemies on the ground and figure out where they spawn in a group
  2. Place a tight box around them using any creative means possible
  3. If placed correctly, they will all run to 1 of the walls like they are retarded (this is good! :thumbsup:)
  4. Place your first players starting point a little back from that wall, and let loose with the air canon.

Every kill is yours, and no accidental loss of rp to npc suicide from electricity.

Video:
(Mine is a bit more on the creative side tho :whistle:)

I create Mirror Park where its lake is

Very simple to do:

1. Place trigger at mirror park location

2. Put Enemy Spawn nearest water

3. Make sure put all cabin nearest water, prevent enemy escape touch ground

4. Now put flat prop and just medium far away from water then put player spawn on it

5. Test and publish

Then AFK :wink: pretty simple

You can also build your job over the ocean. Place a platform for players and ammo. Place a separate platform for enemy/vehicle spawn locations.
Once you have placed all enemy spawn points pick up the platform/prop to edit move far from the spawn points, place and delete. Once the platform that you placed enemy spawns on is gone they will automatically die by falling from the sky into the ocean.
Also, I managed to make my survival have 60 enemies per wave... and using free aim nets you 30rp per headshot. But after about the second wave, killing the enemies no longer nets RP.
You need to first place your spawn points in a regular location e.g. anywhere on the map they will place.
Then you pick them up using X/A and they will place on any flat prop.
Also you can create invalid job on this survival also.

Pretty simple.

1. Go to Pier beach

2. Place trigger on beach area

3. Place enemy spawn nearest water

4. Make sure place cabin nearest water and enemy, prevent enemy escape

5. Place player spawn in water

6. Test and publish

Then go to invite only session then start job and you should receive screen invalid job.
Im noticing that there is a slight drag on the aim cursor location for the air blaster between waves (it shifts slighty to one side and keeps shifting each wave.

To counteract this, i dropped all setting to lowest aim speed, and biggest deadzone in the settings tab under pause.
As far as the drop, you would have to go really high for them to fall and die, but the first wave of each job would always spawn on the highest platform below them.

Id recommend shock therapy as they fall using one of the transformers in the machine category. Find a consistent fall pattern, and best of luck.

Another trick is to use low level water (about knee high) to strip them of weapons
Player spawn points allow for more leeway than the enemy spawn points.
Those will let you get close, and stack on top of each other, but as an ammo refill job, i wouldnt focus too much on making the job 2-4 players just for free ammo. Build a capture instead if you plan to use 2 players for ammo only. Its faster.
-just like the afk jobs, use rotating props, place ammo of any type, then let it auto finish for 1 or 2 rounds. :thumbsup:

The enemy spawn locations in Survival wont let you stack on top. No matter how high you go above another enemy spawn location.

They will however all. Spawn in 1, and run to 1 direction/location if you place them tighly on a prop either far up in the sky, or far over the ocean. This will let you funnel them in any creative method you'd like...the closest method to stacking npc spawn locations in Survival
Find the side they all want to run towards (like they dont care where you are, they still all run towards one side)

That is the side you want to set your player spawns (it has mostly been on the west side walls of the spawn- still testing the directional consistencies)

To make the faster job (less time without gaining solo rp per kill)
I have no clue if its the best time ratio yet. More math needs to be done with time vs rp vs cash.

• Set 5 waves of non security related npcs (i use gangs, bikers, women, ect)
  • no heavy units on any of the 5 waves
  • No air or land vehicles
  • Set to 1 burst of enemies per wave
  • Set first 2 waves to max enemies (×60)
  • Set waves 3,4,5 to 10-12 enemies max (minimum per wave required is 10)
  • Make the enemy smart, but equip them with melee weapons. You want them to find you:wink:
(Dont forget to set primary, secondary, tertiary, options if applicable to your specific waves) :whistle:
It controls upto all 3 sub sections of each wave :wink:. There are also heavy unit health options as well per wave.

...as far as the longer version im currently
, just add heavy units, and maximize all settings to increase health, armor, ect. Then add obstacles and a longer hallway between you and them. Adjust for job duration after testing in a realworld scenario with the second player shooting as well.

You are shooting for a time of 5-15m total per wave (yet to be fully determined on duration per pay ratio)
But this will exploit the timer to maximize profits instead of rp

So far, i have only tested 7m (solo), 30m, 45m, and 1hr.
1hr is the cap on highest payout with 2 players

-Focused on RP-
Duration of 5 waves: 7mins
Rp: 550
Cash: 7500

-Focused on cash-
Duration of 20 waves: 30mins
Rp: 3,470
Cash: $51,480

-focused on cash-
Total duration of 20 waves: 45min
Rp: 4,663
Cash: $69,713

-focused on cash-
Total duration of 20 waves: 1hr
Rp: 5,365
Cash: $80,438

Confirmed!
The cap is 1hr of total wave time. :thumbsup:

Job details Vary depending on duration of the job
Playlists included below each video :whistle:
  • Long
    • Maxed enemies
    • Adjust enemy count and health to achieve desired duration
  • Short
    • 5 waves max
    • Make enemies smart but weak
    • 1 burst per wave
    • First 2 waves have max enemies (no heavy)
    • Last 3 have minimal enemies
Video of 7m
Focus is RP - 7m per job: 5 waves

Video of 30m

Video of 45m

Video of 1hr

Last edited:

da_illest101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done. The second I saw a creator for survival mode, I knew someone would come up with that. Now watch Rockstar either cut the pay in half or remove the survival creator mode altogether.

EyeDuDab

Premium
Reaction score
Well done. The second I saw a creator for survival mode, I knew someone would come up with that. Now watch Rockstar either cut the pay in half or remove the survival creator mode altogether.
That is why I will be happy to teach what I have learned, however I will not publish any of my jobs that are used in tutorials

da_illest101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is why I will be happy to teach what I have learned, however I will not publish any of my jobs that are used in tutorials
You won't, but we all know the youtubers will. Sadly they don't understand that not everything is meant to be known by everyone.

EyeDuDab

Premium
Reaction score
You won't, but we all know the youtubers will. Sadly they don't understand that not everything is meant to be known by everyone.
This particular item won't make any difference. Once we figure out how to exploit the RP per kill, then it's a different story

Navy Davey

☠️Vandalize it☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Lmao...

Was going to write some stuff up in this subject but had to work.
I figured out the instant win part already.
The most you can make is $4800.
Got some video I’ll add when I get home from work.

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
I did notices Survival - double RP and double cash this week. When double RP and double cash will be disable next week then its will normal RP and cash. I don't know and we will find out.

EyeDuDab

Premium
Reaction score
E EyeDuDab nice find.

Wow you are smart guy. Its similiar like mine Awesome RP Don't move. Thats good idea :wink:
Not really, im not earning any rp for npcs dying. Maybe you can add that special native touch

Btw, I've got a another job i made that utilizes remoteplay and macro to end the waves. I find that the double barrel shotgun works well in a well built enclosed, and VERY narrow hallway :whistle::wink:

Last edited:

Tryhardglitchman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was searching for an AFK method using Survival Mode in Creator, although I managed to get the Npc's to Commit Suicide and Complete each Wave without Physically touching them; No RP is gained due to NPC suicide.

This thread can hopefully open some doors to some insanely creative ideas for RP earned as well.

Currently testing in a live broadcast of my first concept.
  • Total payouts
  • Total rp gained without npc boost
  • Total duration (of the first concept)
  • 20 waves, maxed out without air or land vehicles
My design:
Steps-
  1. Place trigger on beach
  2. Place flat large prop slightly above the water (go far)
  3. Place another directly above the first prop (about Z: +67 (remember your center) )
  4. Place a new trigger on the top prop by switching views and then move the trigger icon as far away from your view as possible. It will then allow you to place it.
  5. Switch view back to top camera and select play area bounds
  6. Select cylinder instead of box
  7. Set width to 250, raise top 100, lower base -100, and then place the play area to encompass the area you just built
  8. Select Enemy spawn points and place all 15 in a 5×3 Grid pattern in the center of your top flat prop
  9. To place the enemy spawn points, first switch views to first person, then tilt the camera and place.
  10. Then switch to top view and relocate the NPC'S into the desired pattern
  11. Select stunt track 30 from props, rotate so its vertical and build a box around the NPC'S with a slight norrowing at the bottom (similar to a funnel (you only need a 1 degree slant)) ...use the top flat prop for height control
  12. Go back to props, and select edit on the large flat prop, then move it out of the yellow circle playing field.
  13. Goto player spawn points, and place each of the 4 outside of the walls, but in the cubby spot near the walls
  14. Go back to props, and select edit the bottom flat prop, move it out of the yellow circle
  15. SAVE
  16. Goto Survival details and complete the requirements. (Title, Description, Photo)
  17. Then goto Survival Configuration/Squad enemy options... set enemy model to desired actor, set heavy unit model to desired actor, tick enable heavy units on all waves, accept the alert
  18. Go back and select land and air vehicle options, and tick disable on all waves
  19. Set number of waves to 20
  20. Select wave configuration. (TRUST ME!!! MOVE THE WHOLE PROJECT OUT OF THE CAMERA'S VIEW, OR YOU WILL ACCIDENTALLY DELETE STUFF) You can only reload from a save point, there is NO UNDO!
  21. Now scroll to wave 20, then press SQUARE to copy. (or X on xb1) Then select Copy to all waves
  22. ...If needed still, go back to placement and take the lobby photo
  23. Preview and test the job, select test all spawn points. Complete the multiple wave test, then Save/Publish
Launch the job from any online session, there are no differences.

I earned $68,250 in about 45-50 minutes while afk

I earned 4,195 RP just for the mission
(No NPC'S were killed by me, thus no bonus rp per death)

The video is a Basic run through on the job, and 2 runs of 20 waves. (Roughly 20 mins on the job, and 50 mins per 20 waves)
Sorry no voice in this one, but i didnt expect to be writing this so soon

Video

I have had trouble with my enemy spawns not moving just staying in a pod, survival they are suppose to rush you ? How come this creator does not function properly when testing, I’m trying to make one where they spawn on a high rise edge with a fence behind to fall off sometimes it works sometimes they stand still other times they spawn behind objects and get stuck, I’m just looking for some input to spawn off more ideas in my head

GrandTheftAutoVI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are not going to remove the Survival Creator. They'll most likely nerf the Survival Payout. Rockstar would never remove a feature that allows players to create their own jobs. At least we can hope they don't do anything like that.

EyeDuDab

Premium
Reaction score
I have had trouble with my enemy spawns not moving just staying in a pod, survival they are suppose to rush you ? How come this creator does not function properly when testing, I’m trying to make one where they spawn on a high rise edge with a fence behind to fall off sometimes it works sometimes they stand still other times they spawn behind objects and get stuck, I’m just looking for some input to spawn off more ideas in my head
Make sure that all the enemies can know your exact location. The reason they are lagging behind is because they don't know where you are at. ( Or already have a clear advantage of aiming at you.)
You can control the accuracy and the aggressiveness of the enemy by going to advanced configuration

My recommendation would be to set a prop with your spawn point higher above the spot that they dropped down to, so when they see you, they walk off the ledge. Also strip all the actors of their weapons by customizing to knuckle dusters.

If u want a suicide method, set actor weapons to molotov, place them behind a fence, and watch them burn alive trying to unsuccessfully throw them at you :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Last edited:

Navy Davey

☠️Vandalize it☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
You can also build your job over the ocean. Place a platform for players and ammo. Place a separate platform for enemy/vehicle spawn locations.
Once you have placed all enemy spawn points pick up the platform/prop to edit move far from the spawn points, place and delete. Once the platform that you placed enemy spawns on is gone they will automatically die by falling from the sky into the ocean.

EyeDuDab

Premium
Reaction score
Same concept the first job is based on :wink:
...but i used the walls to keep safe distance (i didnt know about customizing weapon loadouts prior to first build lol

DrDabgerousGamin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm working on finding an AFK method, but I haven't quite got it. (Any suggestions?)

Also, I managed to make my survival have 60 enemies per wave... and using free aim nets you 30rp per headshot. But after about the second wave, killing the enemies no longer nets RP. Is there a fix for this, considering there are 20 waves

Tryhardglitchman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I can’t place them on any prop or stunt track or neon sections it won’t allow a person or box or a weapon load on any prop on my game strange . Cause here in this lies my complete problem

Navy Davey

☠️Vandalize it☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I can’t place them on any prop or stunt track or neon sections it won’t allow a person or box or a weapon load on any prop on my game strange . Cause here in this lies my complete problem
You need to first place your spawn points in a regular location e.g. anywhere on the map they will place.
Then you pick them up using X/A and they will place on any flat prop.

Top Bottom