• Thread starter m o u ld e y
  • Start date
  • Views 628
M

m o u ld e y

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Se7ensins.

I haven't posted a topic on here before, but have tried to contribute in other topics with regards to profile modding, but I am asking for some assistance myself now.

I feel as if I can do the standard mods of the profile, I knew how to mod points p/zombie before the guide was up, and I can sort out screenshotting + other profile based mods.

What i was wondering was is there a way of changing the "use" button on CoD from X to another button, so far I have come up to a blank, which is by using .bind .set. In reality I don't even know if this is possible via the profile, or by a gamesave.

But in trying so far I have had 0G + Corrupted profile soo many times.

What i'm asking really is, is there a way to use your profile to assign a different command to another button?

Any help would be nice,

matt.

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't bind...try changing your in game button layout, and "screenshot" your sticks. Might work.

M

m o u ld e y

Reaction score
Sin$
What i was hoping to achieve was to be able to change the X, but in all cod layouts the X remains constant. I was wondering is UFO possible on zombies and how would it be done? I know how Screenshot works, i originally thought they were the same thing.

Edit:
Checked up on UFO, seeing as though its not possible after patch, nor is binding, i was wondering if there is any other method of changing the use function? What is "use" called in the profile?

S

Shu

Reaction score
Sin$
You can revive people while in no clip, but it leaves you stuck in no clip and thus unable to end the game.

M

m o u ld e y

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah, thanks but i know that,

i want to know how to change the button used for the "use" command.

Top Bottom
Login
Register