What's new

Discussion Experienced Modders PLEASE HELP!

S

sshep08

Reaction score
Sin$
I have followed to tutorials to mod my game. I use image burn to burn the disk and it burns fine. When I hot swap it in my xbox, It loads to 45% and then says that the disk is dirty and it cant read it. Am I burning the disk wrong? HELP PLEASE!

DnCsHoKz

DnCsHoKz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have followed to tutorials to mod my game. I use image burn to burn the disk and it burns fine. When I hot swap it in my xbox, It loads to 45% and then says that the disk is dirty and it cant read it. Am I burning the disk wrong? HELP PLEASE!

what disks are you using i use aone disks imgburn x4 speed and mine work fine or it could be a bad iso try downloading a new iso or if i can upload mine will send you a link and its aready modded

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
I thought you can't install modded games to your HD anymore?

S

sshep08

Reaction score
Sin$
mine is installed to my hdd

im pretty sure its a good iso., but if you could upload it, i would be thankful. I use verbatim cause I guess they are the disc of choice. and you can still load modded disc's to the hard drive, i just did it 10 min ago.

N

Nuk3dd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im pretty sure its a good iso., but if you could upload it, i would be thankful. I use verbatim cause I guess they are the disc of choice. and you can still load modded disc's to the hard drive, i just did it 10 min ago.
No iso's can be posted in public forum

Troll

Troll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the same thing happened to me...it is very easy to scratch modded discs so just burn another and be very carefull with it +rep

W

weenerdog3443

Reaction score
Sin$
not to hack your thread or anythign but im just tryign to find what you burn to the disk to do the hotswap thing anythign out there or can anyone help me please

Top Bottom
Login
Register