• Start date
  • Views 319
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jupiter757

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is everyone's thought on when the patch for 10th prestige JTAG will be patched?

P.S. If this has been posted before, sorry.

P

puniisher 505

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whenever it is done with Microsofts certification process AND you cant stop JTAGing. The reason you can xp mod is because a JTAG will bypass patches allowing you to mod so even with a patch you wouldnt be able to fix it. The only way for the modding to stop would be to make the CoD servers have a exp cap or something like that. Oh and BTW wrong section.

J

Jupiter757

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I figure it should go in MW2. And I asked people's thoughts on 10th prestige JTAG patch, not JTAG patch itself...

T

Thilo

Contributor
Reaction score
puniisher 505 said:
Whenever it is done with Microsofts certification process AND you cant stop JTAGing. The reason you can xp mod is because a JTAG will bypass patches allowing you to mod so even with a patch you wouldnt be able to fix it. The only way for the modding to stop would be to make the CoD servers have a exp cap or something like that. Oh and BTW wrong section.

If you dont know what you are talking about, dont post.

Dont post.

D

ddxcb

Contributor
Reaction score
It will be patch when all the exploitable xbox's KV's get banned. <_< stupid people fu**ing with MS, back to H2 Boosting Days.

B

cmpunk4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i would be mad because I have been trying to get 10th prestige but I can't find it!

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
puniisher 505 said:
Just stop.

IT can easily be patched.

R

Restart Level

Enthusiast
Reaction score
puniisher 505 said:
You Should know.

LOl. But we don't know as IW nor Xbox haven't announce a date. We will have one. Always.

J

Jupiter757

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay thanks.

And lol at the diet mods owning that guy.

T

Thilo

Contributor
Reaction score
I actually wish they would update a patch for the dash, that way XBR wont go on LIVE.

That way, I can haz LIVE when noobs cant.

Also, KV's wont go extinct as fast as they are about to.

L

Leering

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Thilo said:
I actually wish they would update a patch for the dash, that way XBR wont go on LIVE.

That way, I can haz LIVE when noobs cant.

Also, KV's wont go extinct as fast as they are about to.
Explain yourself good sir!

D

Dash

Reaction score
It was supposed to be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Today! According to rumors.

I guess we'll just have to wait it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom