• Views 368
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter757

Jupiter757

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What is everyone's thought on when the patch for 10th prestige JTAG will be patched?

P.S. If this has been posted before, sorry.

puniisher 505

puniisher 505

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whenever it is done with Microsofts certification process AND you cant stop JTAGing. The reason you can xp mod is because a JTAG will bypass patches allowing you to mod so even with a patch you wouldnt be able to fix it. The only way for the modding to stop would be to make the CoD servers have a exp cap or something like that. Oh and BTW wrong section.

Jupiter757

Jupiter757

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I figure it should go in MW2. And I asked people's thoughts on 10th prestige JTAG patch, not JTAG patch itself...

T

Thilo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
puniisher 505 said:
Whenever it is done with Microsofts certification process AND you cant stop JTAGing. The reason you can xp mod is because a JTAG will bypass patches allowing you to mod so even with a patch you wouldnt be able to fix it. The only way for the modding to stop would be to make the CoD servers have a exp cap or something like that. Oh and BTW wrong section.

If you dont know what you are talking about, dont post.

Dont post.

ddxcb

ddxcb

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It will be patch when all the exploitable xbox's KV's get banned. <_< stupid people fu**ing with MS, back to H2 Boosting Days.

BlackOps2Tips

cmpunk4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i would be mad because I have been trying to get 10th prestige but I can't find it!

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
puniisher 505 said:
Just stop.

IT can easily be patched.

Restart Level

Restart Level

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
puniisher 505 said:
You Should know.

LOl. But we don't know as IW nor Xbox haven't announce a date. We will have one. Always.

Jupiter757

Jupiter757

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay thanks.

And lol at the diet mods owning that guy.

T

Thilo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually wish they would update a patch for the dash, that way XBR wont go on LIVE.

That way, I can haz LIVE when noobs cant.

Also, KV's wont go extinct as fast as they are about to.

Leering

Leering

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Bright Idea Fabled Veteran Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
Thilo said:
I actually wish they would update a patch for the dash, that way XBR wont go on LIVE.

That way, I can haz LIVE when noobs cant.

Also, KV's wont go extinct as fast as they are about to.
Explain yourself good sir!

Dash

Dash

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
It was supposed to be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Today! According to rumors.

I guess we'll just have to wait it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register