What's new

exotic weapons! Weekly heroic strike fire team require 2

• Thread starter CraigLiam
  • Start date
  • Views 222
C

CraigLiam

Reaction score
hey guys looking for two people to join my fire team to run through the weekly heroic strike a few times to earn strange coins then to buy exotic gear off the vendor tomorro! If interested add me level 25+ please. This isn't so hard as iv completed it myself alone but looking to get through it a few times rather fast.

GT: lll THEB0SS lll (That's with L's and a zero)

C

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
hey guys looking for two people to join my fire team to run through the weekly heroic strike a few times to earn strange coins then to buy exotic gear off the vendor tomorro! If interested add me level 25+ please. This isn't so hard as iv completed it myself alone but looking to get through it a few times rather fast.

Still looking?

S

Sanctum

That Halo Fanboy
Reaction score

Didnt know you could do it multiple times and earn strange coins but I'm game, 29 Titan.
Gt: Twerps

F

fokeiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its weekly not all times u want u only get coins once unless u do other toons

Top Bottom