Solved Exotic pistol Bounty Chain

• Thread starter FlowLikeTroy
  • Start date
  • Views 281
F

FlowLikeTroy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So this bounty is confusing the **** out of me. It says to gain points by getting kills with void damage which makes sense but they way it raises and drops is what confuses me. I get kills with my void shotgun and it raises i get killed it lowers I got the bar up to around 150/500 after a few games then i joined another game got killed twice in a row and the bar got reduced back to 0. How the hell are you supposed to complete this?

C

Claws

Skepta <3
Lifetime
Reaction score
So this bounty is confusing the **** out of me. It says to gain points by getting kills with void damage which makes sense but they way it raises and drops is what confuses me. I get kills with my void shotgun and it raises i get killed it lowers I got the bar up to around 150/500 after a few games then i joined another game got killed twice in a row and the bar got reduced back to 0. How the hell are you supposed to complete this?
The only thing I can think of doing this is when you die, you drop points or something. Try and not die :tongue:

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Reaction score
you get 5 points per void kill and you loose 2 per death, its a b**** lol.

F

FlowLikeTroy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I figured it out i think my game glitched out and it reset itself. I have been having weird glitches today. The kell boss committed suicide this morning, a loot chest kept respawning in the same place over and over again on the moon, and the strike mission boss on mars got glitched into a wall and couldn't move.

Top Bottom