Solved Exotic fusion bounty question

• Thread starter Spacedog
  • Start date
  • Views 241
S

Spacedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm trying to get 200 fusion kills in a Night Fall. Does it have to be level 30 enemies? Or can I kill regular enemies on the way to Night Fall? I HATE fusion guns. No, I don't have a Vex.

S

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
Reaction score
What I did for the bounty was once you've hit your first darkness zone run back out of the area and find a non-public area (no guardians/patrols beacons) which you'll find the same level of enemy without having to deal with the Darkness zone taking you back to orbit if you die. From there kill the enemies and reload the area by switching loadzones back and forth and it should spawn the enemies again with the same level as the nightfall. In turn it'll make the bounty a lot easier since you won't have to orbit multiple times if you happen to die.

S

Spacedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand what your saying but I can't think of a spot like that this week. Every enemy is hard to kill w/a slow fusion rifle.
"Stand right there Cabal". "OK, now let me charge my weapon, don't move yet, here it comes." Dang! Still alive. One more time please. Stay right there...

C

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
I understand what your saying but I can't think of a spot like that this week. Every enemy is hard to kill w/a slow fusion rifle.
"Stand right there Cabal". "OK, now let me charge my weapon, don't move yet, here it comes." Dang! Still alive. One more time please. Stay right there...

Use the vex mythoclast, what I do for all my exotic fusion bounties is wait for a solar nightfall, equip the vex and it should be done

S

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
Reaction score
Use the vex mythoclast, what I do for all my exotic fusion bounties is wait for a solar nightfall, equip the vex and it should be done

He doesn't have vex refer to OP.

J

Joshy

Legend
Reaction score
I'm trying to get 200 fusion kills in a Night Fall. Does it have to be level 30 enemies? Or can I kill regular enemies on the way to Night Fall? I HATE fusion guns. No, I don't have a Vex.

Doesn't matter what level the enemies are, :wink:. Just get choose an easy location that you love killing enemies at, or enjoy killing them there. You will get it in no time using the back to orbit strategy.

Top Bottom