Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
2014-07-31_00001.jpg

So, these are the official upgrades for Exodus. Apparently, one of them will cost 1000 teeth. From the screenshot posted on here before, that was the last upgrade shown on the list, which here is "Double Class". To me, none of these seem like legitimate 1000 tooth upgrades.... Seems a little too much.
Found at https://community.callofduty.com/message/415333009#415333009

Im a Leecher

Im a Leecher

In lulz we trust
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm thinking that if they do sell one for 1000 teeth that it will be double class. Compare the length of the blacked out text in the two pictures.

Blastery

Blastery

BOOOOOOOOORING!
Reaction score
Sin$
I play with no class at all just to get extra teeth and save skill points for other upgrades :smile:

BattleBuddy

BattleBuddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool upgrades but if they cost to many teeth I won't be getting. Destiny is right around the corner and h2a shortly after. Aint nobody got time for extinction.

E fooly

E fooly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what's the cryptid slayer ammo? is it just a 5% increase for ammo drops

i'm guessing the scavenger one is better items when searching the boxes and other stuff

ChrisGaming11

ChrisGaming11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so the pistol ark is going to be your pistol with a ark attachments like the one in awakening if so omg that's going to be like 2000 teeths lol I can't wait tho.

E fooly

E fooly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so the pistol ark is going to be your pistol with a ark attachments like the one in awakening if so omg that's going to be like 2000 teeths lol I can't wait tho.
no it won't, probably cost 50 like the hypno knife one

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Good thing I, have been saving... sh*t. No, I haven't. 1000? That will take some time for me. Might not even get there at all seeing as I get bored of Extinction fairly quick.

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Good thing I, have been saving... sh*t. No, I haven't. 1000? That will take some time for me. Might not even get there at all seeing as I get bored of Extinction fairly quick.
Haha well in total for all the new upgrades you need 2000+ teeth so good luck everyone.

ChrisGaming11

ChrisGaming11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe they add a store for teeths on ghost so you can buy them.

xxzombiexhunterxx

xxzombiexhunterxx

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm the cost of teeth for the new upgarades. Specifically the pistol arc attachment?

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm the cost of teeth for the new upgarades. Specifically the pistol arc attachment?
I just bought everything I wish I could tell you. Also It's around 2000 teeth for all the new upgrades. Very costly.

Top Bottom
Login
Register