Exo Zombies Story Discussion Thread.

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: AW Exo Zombies' started by 3xTiNcT, Feb 3, 2015 with 6 replies and 1,153 views.

1. 3xTiNcT

3xTiNcT Sad girl Staff

Ratings:
    In this thread you can discuss the story of Exo Zombies. From what we know already to what happens next or what you think is going to happen next! Post it all here!

What we know from Outbreak so far.

• Outbreak Summary

"When Atlas dropped the bomb, they hoped it would finish the war. Instead, it unleashed a freak show like no one's ever seen. No warning, no backup. No one left... but us." Kahn, Lilith, Oz, & Decker are all Atlas employees who have been the last survivors, depending on help from Atlas all they receive are minor orbital drops. Atlas is watching everything that goes on. Kahn has communication with Angie who is the computer system throughout the facility. You must fight your way to survival, a key to that is obtaining the Exo Suits from the Exo Testing room by turning on the power. The characters have an opportunity to escape and you need to uncover the Easter Egg to grant them that opportunity.

What we know from Infection so far.

• Infection Summary
    "The Exo Zombies story continues with Exo Zombies Infection. John Malkovich, Bill Paxton, Rose McGowan, and Jon Bernthal return as four Atlas employees fighting to survive a deadly zombie outbreak. After being overrun at the Atlas research facility, the four heroes must hold their ground at a nearby Burgertown franchise."

What we know from Carrier so far.
    Carrier Intro.

Carrier Outro.

• Carrier Summary

"It is set in an Atlas Corporation aircraft carrier. The map features Lilith Swann, Jim Decker and Kahn as returning playable characters, along with a new character, Lennox, replacing Oz who was killed in the Infection outro. The map features a new weapon called the LZ-52 Limbo, a new Exo Upgrade called Exo Stockpile, and 2 new power-ups, Explosive Touch and Open Fire."

What we know from Descent so far.

• Descent Summary

"It is set in an Atlas Corporation underwater facility, known as The Trident Retreat. Lennox, Lilith Swann, Jim Decker and Kahn return as playable characters. The map features Oz as an enemy, and a new weapon, the Trident."

So what do you think is going to happen throughout the story?

I'll update this thread with more information when I can and when it becomes available.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  2. Cipher85

Cipher85 Galm 1 Engage

Ratings:
    This time its sucks.. They want more money... Only 1map? Quick "ingame campaign" i miss good old zombie....

3. OP
    3xTiNcT

3xTiNcT Sad girl Staff

Ratings:
    I know what you mean, I just hope they really do something to fix it and make it better without the money being a big factor. I hope they make the story more interesting too. So far we don't know much at all and we can only make some assumptions.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cipher85

Cipher85 Galm 1 Engage

Ratings:
    I like that they got some real actors as charactets. Specially Oz as Malkovich. That a good start.

5. OP
    3xTiNcT

3xTiNcT Sad girl Staff

Ratings:
    Updated with the Carrier intro story.

6. GlitchFreak

GlitchFreak Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So,
    Me opiniun;
    Oz means Original Zombie
    The other 3 have something so the cant get infected
    Oz first worked for sentinals, atlas captured him and made him a zombie
    Outbreak was started by atlas as a test

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    3xTiNcT

3xTiNcT Sad girl Staff

Ratings:
    Updated with some story information from Descent.