Exo Zombies Descent - DOUBLE FEATURE MODE KILLING OZ BOSS 3m16s

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: AW Exo Zombies' started by Wezz, Aug 8, 2015 with 2 replies and 1,321 views.

1. Wezz

Wezz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well Double feature mode is hard due to you can not see anything hardly and the HUD is not in game , also when you get infected you can't tell how long you have left to live also the upgrade station is cheaper , I think the infected timer when you get hit or infected is shorter but I could not tell really but my guy was heavy breathing pretty quickly when I come to think about it ,

I could of killed him quicker as near the end I wasted a pad as I was not sure if I was about to die and big oz was not spawned , so when he did spawn I had to turn the power source back on and then I went over and killed him but if the pad was ready I could of done it a little quicker , not that it matters :wink:

Enjoy , has any one else tried this ? I found it pretty easy but due to the view a little hard :smile:

And I am sure I killed him in the time stated If I am incorrect could some one let me know , thanks :smile:

Peace <3

• Like Like x 1
  2. 3xTiNcT

3xTiNcT Sad girl Staff

Ratings:
    I tried this with a few randoms earlier but we were having the worst luck with it. I'd like to try it again though.

• Like Like x 1
  3. xl COOLWHIP

xl COOLWHIP Passin that weed, like I studied.

Ratings:
    Nice you made it seem like cake. What level was your gun? And it was the s12 right or whatever the autoshotty is called. Ima use this method and give it a try on ps4 tomorrow