• Thread starter Wezz
  • Start date
  • Views 42,485
Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what i dont get is when do i throw the contact gernades in the hole.
You throw a telefrag in and the thing will move to the left

then you throw a contact grenade in the hole when you see a distraction drone then once you done that throw a contact grenade in when its showing a normal grenade and then it should bounce over and hit the 1st light green

and so on .....

pongoabby

pongoabby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how can i get telafrags and contact?is it not one or the other your character can carry.

Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how can i get telafrags and contact?is it not one or the other your character can carry.
Tele frags you buy of the wall and they go into your tacticle slot and contact grenades are the same they just replac your grenades

pongoabby

pongoabby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
all i see is a place to buy contact ger,so if i need to throw a frag,all i have to do is waste all my contacts and all have frags again?

if i need to wait for a Distraction ger,and it shows another how do i change it to show a Distraction ger so i can throw a contact ger throw the hole?

Last edited:
Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
all i see is a place to buy contact ger,so if i need to throw a frag,all i have to do is waste all my contacts and all have frags again?

if i need to wait for a Distraction ger,and it shows another how do i change it to show a Distraction ger so i can throw a contact ger throw the hole?
Are you reading this correctly ?

Telefrags are on the wall near contact grenades you buy contact and telefrags and use them only nothing else .

pongoabby

pongoabby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
someone really needs to explain this step better,everyone i talk to is so confused on this step .

also i understand the steps in when to throw a gernade but what type do i throw here is the list,so how do i know weather i throw a frag or contact gernade?

p.s where do you see the frags to buy all i see is contacts and telaportaion gernades to buy.

ORDER FOR EACH ROW
Row 1:
Distraction Drop
Normal Frag Drop
Row 2:
Explosive Drop
Distraction Drop
Explosive Drop
Normal Frag Drop
Row 3:
Explosive Drop
Nano Drop
Explosive Drop
Distraction Drop
Explosive Drop
Normal Frag Drop

Last edited:
Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
someone really needs to explain this step better,everyone i talk to is so confused on this step .

also i understand the steps in when to throw a gernade but what type do i throw here is the list,so how do i know weather i throw a frag or contact gernade?

p.s where do you see the frags to buy all i see is contacts and telaportaion gernades to buy.

ORDER FOR EACH ROW
Row 1:
Distraction Drop
Normal Frag Drop
Row 2:
Explosive Drop
Distraction Drop
Explosive Drop
Normal Frag Drop
Row 3:
Explosive Drop
Nano Drop
Explosive Drop
Distraction Drop
Explosive Drop
Normal Frag Drop
its you confusing everyone no one ever said you needed frags .

Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you just sald.
Telefrags are on the wall near contact grenades

i dont see em? i think you are confusing people maybe someone eles can explain this step better.
Telefrags are the teleporting grenades , you was just not thinking , not me confusing people .

The Teleport Grenade, or Telefrag, is a weapon in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on the Exo Zombies mapCarrier, available in the DLC Pack Supremacy. It teleports the player to wherever the grenade is thrown .

Look

OIhTg9d.png

Now please explain how I am confusing people ? lol

Last edited:
pongoabby

pongoabby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok heres a question on the second step and am throwing on row 2 ,if i get the first gernade correct then hit the wrong one after that or the round ends and the dispensor goes back to the middle ,do i contiune to throw the correct gernade or do i have to start from the first one on row 2.

Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok heres a question on the second step and am throwing on row 2 ,if i get the first gernade correct then hit the wrong one after that or the round ends and the dispensor goes back to the middle ,do i contiune to throw the correct gernade or do i have to start from the first one on row 2.
You have to throw a teleporting grande in if it moves to the middle and then start over on the step you was doing from the start of that step .

B-rad

B-rad

Press On
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Great video. I haven't played the new zombies yet but I'll be sure to come back to this if I get it going.

pongoabby

pongoabby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what if you throw the wrong gernade in do you have to go back to the beginning of that row.

ZoMbSlurr

ZoMbSlurr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For the first 2 rows in the grenade part, you do not have to get it in on a normal grenade. Once you get a distraction drone in the first row you can get it in on anything and the distraction drone will bounce it over just like a normal grenade, and the same can be done with the second row, but you MUST get a normal grenade in the last part of the third row because if u get anything else it will stop in the middle spot.

Example
Row #1
Distraction
Any
Row #2
Explosive
Distraction
Explosive
Any
Row #3
Explosive
Nano
Explosive
Distraction
Explosive
Normal Grenade

Also you can complete this in half the time if you have two people shoot a contact grenade in at the exact same time when you get to where you must shoot in a distraction drone. If done correctly both grenades will go in at the same time and two distraction drones will be dropped at the same time and one will land it's correct place and immediately bounce the other one over.

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i have a question i got to the last step were you shoot the spaceship for the tool if that ship gets away will it come back in a later round so you can finish the easter egg?

M

mook2420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have a question i got to the last step were you shoot the spaceship for the tool if that ship gets away will it come back in a later round so you can finish the easter egg?

Same question, I always end up on this step at around round 30 so it's hard as hell to destroy that drone. Also, twice the two drones spawned elsewhere, once in the hanger and once in the medical area. Cannot seem to get this step done. Hoping the drones respawn in a couple rounds?

EDIT:
Well it did come back for me, this time in the bio lab and it went into cargo... it was a bastage to shoot down even with a MK17 IMR and I didn't get it until it was super high up but it dropped the part!

So after about 3 rounds it showed up again for me.

Unfortunately, I got downed in the moon pool trying to get the shark to come on by which was super lame.

Last edited:
DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Same question, I always end up on this step at around round 30 so it's hard as hell to destroy that drone. Also, twice the two drones spawned elsewhere, once in the hanger and once in the medical area. Cannot seem to get this step done. Hoping the drones respawn in a couple rounds?

EDIT:
Well it did come back for me, this time in the bio lab and it went into cargo... it was a bastage to shoot down even with a MK17 IMR and I didn't get it until it was super high up but it dropped the part!

Unfortunately, I got downed in the moon pool trying to get the shark to come on by which was super lame.
what console are you on, i think they only come every 10+ rounds honestly we had it come on round 26 and we went to round 35 and still never seen it again but if your on xb1 maybe you an come run it with us but best thing to use to destroy it is a automatic shotgun like the OHM we actually once again i streamed a little bit ago we got the eyeball and got the fourth tablet and put it in fed the hand two guns for the c4 and got down :frown:

M

mook2420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what console are you on, i think they only come every 10+ rounds honestly we had it come on round 26 and we went to round 35 and still never seen it again but if your on xb1 maybe you an come run it with us but best thing to use to destroy it is a automatic shotgun like the OHM we actually once again i streamed a little bit ago we got the eyeball and got the fourth tablet and put it in fed the hand two guns for the c4 and got down :frown:

I am on Xbone, I'm down to try with a team.

GT: m0oktakul0us

First and last O's are zeros.

drawneb

drawneb

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for someone to do the Easter egg with on Xbox one, my gt is drawneb

Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it comes back but sometimes it will only take a short path when i comes back it takes the piss , No matter what i am round 30 by the time i get there it's impossible to do it quick , it will spawn back but I am not sure how far apart the spawn is sometimes it can take 10 rounds etc its stupid :smile: 

EDIT:

It's an hard easter egg for sure my friend annoys me lol it sometimes take more than 3 rounds to spawn it take to long sometimes i give up or die etc lol I have already done it i mean when i try with my brother as he needs to get it still . 
It's very hard but it does get done after so many tried best thing is to get the plinco board done as soon as possible but the thing is it costs to much to get step 1 done etc and it's like round 4 you are doing the board and finish it around round 10 or such sometimes later due to zombies dying out the drunk part it easy now for me but the easter egg is still hard lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register