What's new

Discussion exGPD / GPD Repository - Unlocked Achievements!

• Thread starter TheGoon
  • Start date
  • Views 5,540
TheGoon

TheGoon

Windy City Assassin
Legendary Veteran Stickied Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
This is not my work, I would like to give credit to XPGamesaves. I hope you guys enjoy.

Fellow Gamers,

I'm trying to build a very large (perhaps the largest!) repository of exGPD's that can be shared amongst us gamers to inject into our profiles in order to increase Gamerscore or have games with fully unlocked achievements in our profiles that we haven't ever played.

I'm inviting all gamers to take some time and share what you can & add to this repository. Simply extract an exGPD from your profile for a game that is fully complete - all achievements unlocked in legit order with all achievement images intact - and upload in the Online exGPD Library.

What Is The Purpose?
The purpose is simple - gamers want to increase their Gamerscore, or have games in their profiles that they have never played & don't wish to play but have all achievements unlocked in legit order so the game shows up as 100% Complete in their profile. This is faster & easier then grabbing a GPD with locked achievements; or having a GPD with locked achievements in your profile; and figuring out Legit Order and unlocking them one by one using an unlocker.

Tools To Use
v3n3's exProfileEditor uses a remarkable feature called "exGPD's" that can be easily used to share games with full unlocked achievements w/ images intact. You can easily find guides & tutorials here & across the Internet.

**RULES**
Please follow these rules when uploading exGPD's ...
UNLOCKED ACHIEVEMENTS ONLY: There are a lot of threads, archives & places where you can find GPD's for practically every XBOX 360 game! This thread is NOT for those. Please *ONLY* post exGPD's or GPD's that contain 100% Unlocked Achievements. Every achievement for the game should be unlocked; Game should be 100% Complete.
LEGIT ORDER ACHIEVEMENTS ONLY: Please make sure achievements are unlocked in LEGIT ORDER. Whether you've played the game yourself & unlocked legitimately - or unlocked them using an unlocker - or obtained the GPD from somewhere; Please *ONLY* post Legit Order Achievements Unlocked.
ACHIEVEMENT IMAGES A MUST: Please make sure you do not post achievements without achievement images. Every unlocked achievement should have it's achievement image intact.
VALID ONLINE ACHIEVEMENTS: If the game contains Online Achievements, Please make sure it contains a valid Time Stamp and is marked as an Online Achievement.

CAUTION
One word of caution on games containing online achievements; online achievements carry a stronger risk of detection - use at your own risk and make sure the TIME STAMPS make sense, including time, date & year. Also make sure online achievements are not marked as unlocked offline. And they should make some sense (Eg:- Seriously 3.0 in GOW3 takes a long time to unlock!!). Please bear the dangers of using Online Achievements Unlocked in mind.

*********** ANNOUNCEMENT ***********

Introducing the Online exGPD Library! This is exclusively for the XPGameSaves Community - Although everyone's welcome to join in on the fun.

Why?

As the popularity of this thread & it's purpose continues to grow; I found it increasingly harder for me to keep Post #1 updated with the latest uploads & links. It's a time-consuming process. I also found the process of uploading exGPD's to a registration-required file-sharing service (like Mediafire) somewhat frustrating for the uploader --- and annoying for the downloaders, having to sit through wait times, pop-ups & irritating ads.

The Solution: An online exGPD Library that takes care of itself!! Gives freedom to both Uploaders & Downloaders and is always updated in REAL-TIME!!

Over 280 exGPD's in Library ... AND COUNTING!!

Features:
DIRECT SERVER UPLOAD - No more annoying pop-ups, banners, ads, registration or WAIT Times at MediaFire or other online file sharing websites!! DOWNLOAD & UPLOAD your exGPD's instantly in 1-Click directly from the Server. No need to register with any file-sharing website to upload your exGPD's.
SEARCHEABLE DATABASE - Browse by Title, Uploader or Recent entries; or simply search for your favorite title using the powerful exGPD Database search. Type in the name of the Title or the Title ID.
SINGLE-CLICK DOWNLOAD - Click on the Download exGPD link and download to your system; no waiting! Direct download from Server.
AUTOMATIC TITLE / COVER ART - When you upload your exGPD, you do not need to specify the game title; the program automatically searches & adds the Game Title to your exGPD in the database; allowing for faster & convenient searches for the downloader. In addition, the program also picks up and adds the Cover Art for the game to the listing.
Instructions:
Please make sure your exGPD's are in their original filename with only Title ID, eg:- "4d570345.exGPD". Do not use Title Names for your .exGPD file.
Please be sure to come back here & post about your upload so you can get credit & reps from members. (I will be automatically notified about uploads & will post here).
Currently there is a 2 File At A Time limit to uploading; uploading more then that generates a raw error; eventually this will be fixed.
After uploading an exGPD, always wait to see the word "Completed" before moving on. Even if the progress bar shows 100%.
Bug Control:
With every new program, there is always the possibility of bugs in the code that cause malfunctions & errors; this program being no different. Please be patient as I try to root out any bugs found during usage. Please feel free to report any bugs you find during your use in this thread or by directly contacting me. I will try to resolve them as & when time permits me.
Note:
The program is currently using some of the newer classes & functions available that require updated & newer browsers to work. This was a personal choice; I feel all of us as members here, for the most part, keep up-to-date with the latest software. It is possible that some of the features & functions may not work on older browsers, for example, IE 8 or below.
Please check out a couple of quick & dirty tutorial/feature videos I created for use of this Library.

Downloads

Upload

Access the Online exGPD Library at:
http://exgpd.luci5r.com/

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't injecting GPD's into your account get you banned these days?

Kire

Kire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Not if you do a game or two at once. That's how I got the achieve's for the games that I played over at friends' houses and didn't actually own myself.

OP: Is it down? It's not loading the page at all for me.

DaftHacker

DaftHacker

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Programmer Forum Addict Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If you do anything with your account you will get banned, it may take a day, it may take a week, or it may take a year, no matter what your account will be looked in and banned in a matter of time for any modding.

UnKnownEntity

UnKnownEntity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you do anything with your account you will get banned, it may take a day, it may take a week, or it may take a year, no matter what your account will be looked in and banned in a matter of time for any modding.

agreed..people want mad GS. then run the risk of being banned..just play normal and enjoy your GS.

diskopolo

diskopolo

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
good for your jtag though. thanks, i don't know why the site owner doesn't just make a huge download instead of clicking on each.

w159

w159

Gold Record Host
Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
All depends on how you do it as well. I have an account that's three years old I did a few games for. Still haven't been banned. Also, have a friend who did his up to 100K and hasn't been banned in the past five years.

Top Bottom
Login
Register