• Thread starter FanaticXbaliX
  • Start date
  • Views 2,764
FanaticXbaliX

FanaticXbaliX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yooo! Here is the video of Custom Game XP after Patch 1.08 and S & D Unlimited! Program: 500 XP / Kill / / A Prestige / Hour! I said ... Update this has not taken very long x)​

Tutorial:
You need two people to perform this glitch, both players should seek a part in advanced training / lens and leave in search AND THIS THREE TIMES, they must also load the SAME game mode (S & D unlimited).​
The player who makes the Glitch must be placed in the menu "Multiplayer" and those who get to be in the "Custom Game", it must be loaded S & D unlimited, making "B" and placed his cursor to "Yes."​
Whoever makes up his Glitch cursor to "Public Party" and his friend joined by "Y" by "X" and then spamming the button "A".​
When you join your friend's living room, it must leave the room (it was already prepared by putting the cursor on "yes" to leave the room).​
IF THE GLITCH WORKED YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY GO TO RIGHT IN YOUR PLAYER CHANNEL TO ​​NOT FREEZE, once this is done, no more stress, you have all the time:wink:
Your friend must then RELOAD the same game mode and you reach by the menu "Custom Game".​
When you joined in the lounge, you must exit and return to Custom Game, RELOAD the same mode, then you join your friend from the menu "Custom Game"​
The Glitch is completed, ENJOY​
Thank you!!​

M

MATTGEEZY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yooo! Here is the video of Custom Game XP after Patch 1.08 and S & D Unlimited! Program: 500 XP / Kill / / A Prestige / Hour! I said ... Update this has not taken very long x)​

Tutorial:
You need two people to perform this glitch, both players should seek a part in advanced training / lens and leave in search AND THIS THREE TIMES, they must also load the SAME game mode (S & D unlimited).​
The player who makes the Glitch must be placed in the menu "Multiplayer" and those who get to be in the "Custom Game", it must be loaded S & D unlimited, making "B" and placed his cursor to "Yes."​
Whoever makes up his Glitch cursor to "Public Party" and his friend joined by "Y" by "X" and then spamming the button "A".​
When you join your friend's living room, it must leave the room (it was already prepared by putting the cursor on "yes" to leave the room).​
IF THE GLITCH WORKED YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY GO TO RIGHT IN YOUR PLAYER CHANNEL TO ​​NOT FREEZE, once this is done, no more stress, you have all the time:wink:
Your friend must then RELOAD the same game mode and you reach by the menu "Custom Game".​
When you joined in the lounge, you must exit and return to Custom Game, RELOAD the same mode, then you join your friend from the menu "Custom Game"​
Thank you!!​

Nice. Ill try it tonight

General_Fluttershy

General_Fluttershy

Buy me a name change!
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Tutorial:
Thank you!!​

Can anyone re-type this Tut? I can't understand it at all.... Anyways, nice find.

M

MATTGEEZY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems like the big change is once you join and they back out you have to jump into player channel to not get kicked out to the menu. And that you both have to search for combat training/obj. Three times first? Anyone have a sd unl. Save I can use?

Mordecai

Mordecai

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Moon Moonヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems like the big change is once you join and they back out you have to jump into player channel to not get kicked out to the menu. And that you both have to search for combat training/obj. Three times first? Anyone have a sd unl. Save I can use?
I do on my other account. GT: Do You Even DSR. I have 4 different versions.

I

iViCxRoDi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Tutorial:
Thank you!!​

Please help, It freezes to fast for me to click player channel.

LEGIT 5KI115

LEGIT 5KI115

Professional Jimmie Rustler
Grizzled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't follow these steps exactly, but my friend and I just got into a custom lobby using a variation of this method.

G

gharry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't follow these steps exactly, but my friend and I just got into a custom lobby using a variation of this method.
I got that but I can't get bots working, can you?

And s'n'd doesn't seem to stick across from custom to public...

Last edited:
LvL 98 Pikachu

LvL 98 Pikachu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did some grammar editing, enjoy!

You need two people to perform this glitch, both players search for Combat Training Objective and leave/search (DO THIS THREE TIMES), they must also load the SAME game mode (Same Game Settings in Custom Games).

The player who does the Glitch must be In the Multiplayer lobby and those who get in, go into a "Custom Game", it must be loaded The Same as the host.He will press "B" and place his cursor to "Yes."

Whoever does this Glitch, puts the cursor to "Public Party" and you join your friend by pressing "Y" + "X" and then spamming the button "A".

When you join your friend's lobby, he must leave the game (He was already prepared by putting the cursor on "yes" to leave the game).

IF THE GLITCH WORKED YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY GO RIGHT TO YOUR PLAYER CHANNEL INORDER TO NOT FREEZE, once this is done, no more stress, you have all the time.
Your friend must then RELOAD the same game mode as you.

When you join his game, you must exit and return to Custom Game, RELOAD the same mode, then you join your friend from the menu "Custom Game."

CHOMPSKI 5KI115

CHOMPSKI 5KI115

Reaction score
Sin$

How did you do it exactly? cause the first time we did it we got into just by luck...

OG wilson

OG wilson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

i don't know because have'nt tested yet,but did you back your second controller out first before you left game? because you had to with old split screen glitch

G

gharry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How did you do it exactly? cause the first time we did it we got into just by luck...
did it the exact same way as before the patch except my friend went to player channel, I joined after setting up a custom game with the rules I wanted, it then kicked him and gave me the host, he then went into custom game and put the same settings as me and rejoined.

Am wondering if bots will stick across this or not...

Last edited:
G

gharry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i don't know because have'nt tested yet,but did you back your second controller out first before you left game? because you had to with old split screen glitch
No but that doesn't make a difference for getting the cutom game settings up surely?

OG wilson

OG wilson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No but that doesn't make a difference for getting the cutom game settings up surely?
it did if you wanted the xp to stick.don't know about this one having trouble getting into player channel quick enough

Top Bottom
Login
Register