Step 8 open the DM menu

Step 9 teleported you to the map

Step 10 go to GTA Online

Step 11 turn off the internet and turned on again

Step 12 wait for spawn in story mode

Step 13 stop phone after franklin call

Step 14 start the director mode from the pause menu

Step 15 go in favorite actor and take trevor

Step 16 take the character to import by returning to the caravan or in the DM menu

Step 17 put the invisibility from the DM menu

Step 18 closed the director mode

Step 19 take a recent activity to pass the black screen and refused

Step 20 go to the pause menu and launch GTA online
Scan On VirusTotal

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/db...23ee3c077dd92c3ec41c203d29d81dfabb6/detection

FILE LINK: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/3...a3fa7301861b725de2f6dbb6ce6118b05af/detection
DOWNLOAD SAVE

http://www.mediafire.com/file/q2p95kznx2gqqzz/SKIN_MODZ__1.43_(Create_byJump-X).rar/file
Enjoy !

Last edited:
arash7even

arash7even

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks man! Can you plz find a easier glitch to make outfits in the DM?! Now we have to dup birds 30min then we can search and find outfits with christmas mask :/

ItzMePrime

ItzMePrime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can I switch sessions or play missions or heist with god mode and itsvstick or not ?

Diagnostic

Diagnostic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are also many other ways with Save Wizard to obtain skins online with Godmode. This is one of them, great release! It's also another reason why it's handy for GTA glitchers to get a hold of Save Wizard.

arash7even

arash7even

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did not work for me!
what do you mean on step 16? take the character to import by returning to the caravan or in the DM menu

DabKing1312

DabKing1312

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This dont even work lmfao. Me and multiple kept trying and trying and we get everything correct except when going online there is no godmode. Clickbait.

DabKing1312

DabKing1312

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks man! Can you plz find a easier glitch to make outfits in the DM?! Now we have to dup birds 30min then we can search and find outfits with christmas mask :/
How about you just get save wiz and use modded saves instead of complain when this isnt even about director mode outfits.

Diagnostic

Diagnostic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did not work for me!
what do you mean on step 16? take the character to import by returning to the caravan or in the DM menu

He meant Choose Trevor and enter Director Mode. Then switch to a shortlist character through the DM menu and enable all the cheats etc.

This dont even work lmfao. Me and multiple kept trying and trying and we get everything correct except when going online there is no godmode. Clickbait.

It works perfectly. lol. don't know what's the problem.

You should be able to get the DM mode light that flashes on your controller online which is WHITE.

Jump_X

Jump_X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did not work for me!
chose a character

you have to square to validate invincibility

Jump_X

Jump_X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i did it 3 times! and didnt worked! i got quitting session on the right down and put me on session and nothings happened!
I see that some people can not forget that you do not have to have a character online

i did it 3 times! and didnt worked! i got quitting session on the right down and put me on session and nothings happened!
just for god mode just import the character online into DM

Top Bottom
Login
Register