What's new

Discussion Excited for Crossplay?

D

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
As the title mentions, come October, Xbox and PS4 players will be able to play together. Do you think this is what the game needs to help bring it back to life??

S

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
No.
What it needs is a server revamp. Mirmar and vikindi are messed up during player load.
If more than 70 players are on that map then many lose most of their squad members.
They need to fix that before taking on crossplay.
After that then yes. Merging multiple consoles will give more players to fight. This will at least fill the lobby. And if they dont fix the servers first this will cause more issues.
Trying to play a 10 person squad in custom matches is very hard when 9 of your team gets host connect screen. Kinda hard to battle other 10 people squads by yourself.

A

Aydind

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
They have to fix the game before they do this lmao.

D

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
They have to fix the game before they do this lmao.
The last update for season 4 on Xbox hasn't been terrible, but it could definitely be much better. Adding crossplay would certainly cause lag, so they really do need to figure their stuff out first. I'm pumped regardless though!

N

Nokia

[[email protected] ~]$
Lifetime
Reaction score
Seems interesting to say the least. Maybe it will bring some life back to the game for me. Sh*tting on console players with PC accuracy is always fun.

W

WILSON3000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I play daily on ps4 & we have no problems at all getting full lobby’s solos/duos/squads so it should definitely help your servers filling up I’m not sure how it is on Xbox but pubg is a big seen on ps4, it won’t effect your custom games as ps4 doesn’t have this yet unless it is added within the update when making cross platform available,

G

Government

Puddle Pirate
Lifetime
Reaction score
If they fixed their game on console first then maybe. Also I’ve heard it’s just having both consoles in the same game, not being able to squad up.

Top Bottom