• Views 2,097
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I play GTA V on Steam. If I use Evolve Engine and get banned, will it ban my steam account or just Rockstar account?

How would I basically get unbanned, like create a new account?

SchoolBoy Q

SchoolBoy Q

Oh oh, Luxury
Reaction score
Sin$
I play GTA V on Steam. If I use Evolve Engine and get banned, will it ban my steam account or just Rockstar account?

How would I basically get unbanned, like create a new account?
Steam release of GTA does not have VAC enabled, and no "Game Bans" aren't possible. It bans via Rockstar account.
First ban is 30 days if you do not have any prior offensives, 2nd ban is permanent. You cannot unban yourself.
If you'd like to play again, you would have to either buy the game on another Steam account or download the Social-club version of the game with a cracked (alt) account, or once again, buy it on that platform.

Essentially going into modding you SHOULD expect a ban to occur. Not really a matter of if, just when. Especially with Evolve.. it's been down like 3-4 times in the last month or two. Good luck!

Upvote 0
Hytax

Hytax

Reaction score
Sin$
Simply put, only your social club will be banned, however, social club will be linked to your steam account permanently. If you plan on continuing to hack, I'd recommend simply using the social club direct version of gta and buying alts from a supplier.

And don't use Evolve. Evolve is gay.

Upvote 0
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Simply put, only your social club will be banned, however, social club will be linked to your steam account permanently. If you plan on continuing to hack, I'd recommend simply using the social club direct version of gta and buying alts from a supplier.

And don't use Evolve. Evolve is gay.
What should I use then besides Evolve haha. It looked pretty cool to me. Especially with that feature to control people even in single player with their Rockstar ID.

Upvote 0
SchoolBoy Q

SchoolBoy Q

Oh oh, Luxury
Reaction score
Sin$
What should I use then besides Evolve haha. It looked pretty cool to me. Especially with that feature to control people even in single player with their Rockstar ID.
That has since been patched, twice. The better alternatives aren't easily found, although there is a few good upfront options. Same way you found Evolve? Lol.

Upvote 0
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
That has since been patched, twice. The better alternatives aren't easily found, although there is a few good upfront options. Same way you found Evolve? Lol.
I found Evolve from someone telling me about it, not through Google if that's what you're implying.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register