abc4free

Reaction score
the new obj spawner has 3 files, how do i add em 2 the both imgs :oops:

S

SBHAX

Aye so...
Reaction score
the new obj spawner has 3 files, how do i add em 2 the both imgs :oops:
You can add all three .sco's to the .img, only rename eb_object_spawner.sco to whatever your mod loader loads sco files as, don't rename the other two.
You can add them to any .img, script.img or script_network.img, but if you're on TBOGT, the script_network.img has a file size limit.

A

abc4free

Reaction score
im on eflc

so i replace all 3 in both imgs in dlc1 and 2 but the net imgs dont have the menu scos and i cant find the obj spwaner in the dlc1 net img

S

SBHAX

Aye so...
Reaction score
im on eflc

so i replace all 3 in both imgs in dlc1 and 2 but the net imgs dont have the menu scos and i cant find the obj spwaner in the dlc1 net img
What mod loader are you using?

A

abc4free

Reaction score
im just tryin 2 update evilbs trainer with his new spawner, it has eb trainer, threesocks and xmc 3.5

hhhmmmm........eb moved all scos 2 the imgs, so i only have 2 replace the files in the lost and tony imgs and i leave the net imgs as they r, right ?

Last edited:
D

DX Daedra

That Special Someone <3
Reaction score
im just tryin 2 update evilbs trainer with his new spawner, it has eb trainer, threesocks and xmc 3.5

hhhmmmm........eb moved all scos 2 the imgs, so i only have 2 replace the files in the lost and tony imgs and i leave the net imgs as they r, right ?
just add them in your script.img or script_network.img just replace evilb_Object.sco

Top Bottom