What's new

Solved everytime i go to dash i fatal crash, on newest dash and all, any help?

• Thread starter XeDylanv1
  • Start date
  • Views 321
X

XeDylanv1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
crash every time I dashboards

itsZeeKs

itsZeeKs

$Catch Me On Cod$
Reaction score
Sin$
What plugins do you have? What stealth are you running? Are you doing anything before going to dash? Need a bit more information to solve the issue.

X

XeDylanv1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What plugins do you have? What stealth are you running? Are you doing anything before going to dash? Need a bit more information to solve the issue.
I am running xboline, I have all normal plugins along with matrix. when I dash I fatal crash, and also when I open xexmenu without my usb in I also fatal crash. I switch between xnet engine and matrix.xex 
Gtav menu installed?
Nope no gta

Last edited:
X

XeDylanv1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it happen when you are idle at the dashboard for a minute or so doing nothing?.
no just when I dashboard from a game, and it fatal crashes when I go inti xexmenu without my usb in, I tried reputting xex menu on. idk if its because game content is on the usb or what. I may try transferring all my files from usb to hdd

UMP45

UMP45

XeX Sky
Reporter Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Try going from one game to another without going to the dashboard by using Xbox 360 neighbourhood. 
Try going from one game to another without going to the dashboard by using Xbox 360 neighbourhood.

Top Bottom
Login
Register