What's new

Solved Everything's so outdated... best/working Extinction mod menu RN?

R

r56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally found a ban bypass... found an online menu but can't find any games at all.... wanting to try something extinction wise but as opposed to trying 5/6 broken ones, could someone let me know if they use one/know of one that's working? Would appreciate

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Super Moderators
Lifetime
Reaction score
You could just use NiNJA for bypasses that are amazing. As for menus I use Legacy V1 and haven't had any issues.

R

r56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. :smile:

U

UMP45

XeX Sky
Reaction score
Hey there, I would not recommend using ninja just for there bypass for cod ghosts. Yes there bypass is good but there is a price to pay. I will look for a free and good bypass for you on se7ensins.

T

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
You could just use NiNJA for bypasses that are amazing. As for menus I use Legacy V1 and haven't had any issues.

Hey there, I would not recommend using ninja just for there bypass for cod ghosts. Yes there bypass is good but there is a price to pay. I will look for a free and good bypass for you on se7ensins.
First thing he said is he just found a bypass and was looking for exstinction menus and i thought Legacy V1 was just for multiplayer.

Id love to be wrong as id like a good extinction menu or tool myself.

Top Bottom