What's new
  • This section is NOT for Console Modding Support or Queries.
    Please ensure any threads posted here are releases or guides as appropriate.
    If you require support, please post a new thread in Console Modding Support
    Thanks!

Tutorial Everything you need for a jtag / rgh

• Thread starter apollyonmods
  • Start date
  • Views 43,511

Was this post helpful

• Yes

Votes: 62 93.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
apollyonmods

apollyonmods

HadesLive Founder
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
The fallowing items go on your jtag / rgh
Item 1. Dash Launch 3.10 = this is were you put your plugins into and set your paths
Item 2. Flash 360 = this is what you need to flash a kv or new nand aka update your dashboards
Item 3. Freestyle Dash 3.775 = this is the newest freestyle dash use this for link
Item 4. MX360 = this allows you to unlock dlc on all accounts and unlock full version of arcade games

The fallowing items go on your computer or laptop
Item 1. XeBuild = this is what you use to update your nand aka dashboard
Item 2. XBOX360_SDK_ 20871.2 = You install this and you will have XBOX 360 Neighbourhood

Information what is XBOX360 Neighbourhood
It is a program you put on your computer you need it to use the fallowing items
Item 1. XRPC Tools
Item 2. JRPC Tools
Item 3. RPC Tool

Other information about XBOX360 Neighbourhood
Its is a way easier way to access your files on your hard drive or usb flash drive on your jtag rgh

I am sorry that i do not have a virus scan the file is way to big but i hope this helps you all out and you enjoy and have fun modding

What is in this download link
Dashlaunch 3.10
Flash 360
Freestyle Dash 3.775
XM360
Xebuild

XBOX360 Neighborhood

So i hope this helps out some of you guys have fun modding :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Project116

Project116

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice! This is helpful for who just bought the console

novak80

novak80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
has anyone looked at the files he uploaded? are they safe?

Ghostly1373

Ghostly1373

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys just want to let you all know i am sorry this is actually my post i forgot the password and the email i used for that account is messed up so i had to make another account that's the reason for the Ghostly in my name hope this tutorial i made actually is helpful for some people

Nanoame13

Nanoame13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
has anyone looked at the files he uploaded? are they safe?
Ya they are safe, I deleted some b/c I already had some of them 
Hey guys just want to let you all know i am sorry this is actually my post i forgot the password and the email i used for that account is messed up so i had to make another account that's the reason for the Ghostly in my name hope this tutorial i made actually is helpful for some people
Quick ?, how would I setup xrpc tools? Trying to use cod ghosts tools

Ghostly1373

Ghostly1373

Reaction score
Sin$
setup xrpc.xex plugin on plugin number 3 and have xbox 360 neighbourhood installed on your compurter

xEMPxBubbsy

rastaman25i

Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG im so happy I got my rgh jasper yestarday and I almost have all the files I need to host now as soon as xbls is bak up ill pree much be good to go but I have 1 question for everieone... how can I connect my console to the Internet withought it connecting to xbl? I prilly coukd figurw it out but I dont wanna risk anything with my new setup :smile: thx in advanced

4545killer

4545killer

Reaction score
Sin$
WHen I try to download it crashes my chrome after 800MB is downloaded.

G

GriffinT16

Reaction score
Sin$
OMG im so happy I got my rgh jasper yestarday and I almost have all the files I need to host now as soon as xbls is bak up ill pree much be good to go but I have 1 question for everieone... how can I connect my console to the Internet withought it connecting to xbl? I prilly coukd figurw it out but I dont wanna risk anything with my new setup :smile: thx in advanced
You need to get your KV. (Keyvault) make sure you watch a tutorial on YouTube for that so you don't mess your kv files up

seanbeast

seanbeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The fallowing items go on your jtag / rgh
Item 1. Dash Launch 3.10 = this is were you put your plugins into and set your paths
Item 2. Flash 360 = this is what you need to flash a kv or new nand aka update your dashboards
Item 3. Freestyle Dash 3.775 = this is the newest freestyle dash use this for link
Item 4. MX360 = this allows you to unlock dlc on all accounts and unlock full version of arcade games

The fallowing items go on your computer or laptop
Item 1. XeBuild = this is what you use to update your nand aka dashboard
Item 2. XBOX360_SDK_ 20871.2 = You install this and you will have XBOX 360 Neighbourhood

Information what is XBOX360 Neighbourhood
It is a program you put on your computer you need it to use the fallowing items
Item 1. XRPC Tools
Item 2. JRPC Tools
Item 3. RPC Tool

Other information about XBOX360 Neighbourhood
Its is a way easier way to access your files on your hard drive or usb flash drive on your jtag rgh

I am sorry that i do not have a virus scan the file is way to big but i hope this helps you all out and you enjoy and have fun modding

What is in this download link
Dashlaunch 3.10
Flash 360
Freestyle Dash 3.775
XM360
Xebuild

XBOX360 Neighborhood

Download link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ba791so8bm9n6ao

So i hope this helps out some of you guys have fun modding :smile:

It only downloads 30% then stops. What should I do?

Ozworld91

Ozworld91

Reaction score
Sin$
ok... I have just flash my xbox slim. All I know is that I can play burnt discs and that's all I know. I want to xex menus and 360 neighbourhood but I don't even know where to start. I basically downloaded all the files in this thread but every youtube video I keep watching is either unclear or starting from a step that I don't even know. Yes I'm a noob but if anyone can give me a specific step by step that would be very help particularly with the files in this thread. For example in the format of 1. You need to download the files 2. You need to install neighbourhood 3. You need to copy this file.... I think you get the point

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
ok... I have just flash my xbox slim. All I know is that I can play burnt discs and that's all I know. I want to xex menus and 360 neighbourhood but I don't even know where to start. I basically downloaded all the files in this thread but every youtube video I keep watching is either unclear or starting from a step that I don't even know. Yes I'm a noob but if anyone can give me a specific step by step that would be very help particularly with the files in this thread. For example in the format of 1. You need to download the files 2. You need to install neighbourhood 3. You need to copy this file.... I think you get the point
You need a JTAGed or RGHed console to be able to use xexmenu and neighborhood.

Ozworld91

Ozworld91

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the reply. I already have a jtag rgh xbox I just don't know how to get the files onto my xbox. The op just says files that need to be on your jtag and files that need to be on you computer. I understand I have to use horizon and other stuff I just want a simple step by step to make things easier

Ozworld91

Ozworld91

Reaction score
Sin$
You need a JTAGed or RGHed console to be able to use xexmenu and neighborhood.
Thanks for the reply. I already have a jtag rgh xbox I just don't know how to get the files onto my xbox. The op just says files that need to be on your jtag and files that need to be on you computer. I understand I have to use horizon and other stuff I just want a simple step by step to make things easier

Green_Man

Green_Man

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Move the files you want onto your JTAG/rgh onto a USB, plug the the USB into your JTAG/rgh move them over using xex menu, done.

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want xexmenu, first download the LIVE/XEX version from [Click here to view this link]. Second, make sure that you are on the latest dash (17349), then get a FAT32 formatted flash drive, on it, make a folder called "content", inside it make another folder called "0000000000000000", open that folder and copy the "C0DE9999" folder from the LIVE version of xexmenu you downloaded earlier. In the end it should look like this "X:\content\0000000000000000\C0DE9999", plug the usb drive into your xbox and xexmenu should show up under my games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register