What's new

Working Everything you ever wanted to know about duping!

• Thread starter Gandalf61
  • Start date
  • Views 481,764
I

IShadowzzI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you do the GC2F glitch and give your friend a issi for example to sell with a custom plate already on it is it safe for them to sell it or should they first change the plate to one of their own?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you do the GC2F glitch and give your friend a issi for example to sell with a custom plate already on it is it safe for them to sell it or should they first change the plate to one of their own?
They should copy your plate text exactly and put it on one of their online vehicles before you give them the car.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
He needs to change the plate to one he owns.

G

Gadelz

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, im new here, i watched a video of duping vehicles, but in the video didnt mention anything about custom plates, so now i have a garage full of cars with the same plate, and none of them even the original shows up in my ifruit app to customize, what should i do know ? get rid of all the cars that i can get custom plates so the dupes show up in the app, get the plates then sell them ?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, im new here, i watched a video of duping vehicles, but in the video didnt mention anything about custom plates, so now i have a garage full of cars with the same plate, and none of them even the original shows up in my ifruit app to customize, what should i do know ? get rid of all the cars that i can get custom plates so the dupes show up in the app, get the plates then sell them ?
Can u create a custom plate in ifruit and put it on the cars?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
U mean none of the cars show up in ifruit? U need to drive the car in game for a bit. I would change something on it in lsc so it is easier to find in rhe app

G

Gadelz

Reaction score
Sin$
U mean none of the cars show up in ifruit? U need to drive the car in game for a bit. I would change something on it in lsc so it is easier to find in rhe app

Thanks for answering

Yeah, none of the cars; either dupe or original show up in the app, just some random cars from different garages, i'll give it a try and drive one dupe around and change something at LSC.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
so I got dupe detected and it took my custom plates and now I cant order new ones. Is there a way to get then back?
You can use the car to car merge or RC to car merge.
Your donor car/RC will have to have your existing custom plates on it.
You can then merge over all of your dirty dupes which would put your custom plates on the cars in question.

I recently had to do this after receiving a car from my other account with almost identical plates. I didn’t realize the O’s on the car I gave myself for merging were O’s.
The account I gave them to had the same plate text except the O’s were actually zeros.
When I realized it was because I sold one of the cars in question and was given a daily sales limit and had custom plate options taken away on this cars.
Once I re merged 60 or so vehicles with dirty plates to reflect my actual plates everything went back to normal.
Cost me at least $10 million dollars... ouch

BigMooch

BigMooch

Reaction score
Sin$
Rockstar changed the code that detects dupes. The game now tracks your last 7 sales and takes note if you sell a car that is the same model AND has same plate (including custom) within the last 7.

So what happens if you have the same car model but different plates? Anyone know?

So what happens if you have the same car model but different plates? Anyone know?
Did some searching and found this in another forum:

According to NicGore it's the combination of both. You can sell 7 Elegy Retro Custom as long as they have all different custom plates.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
DupeAttempter

DupeAttempter

Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm trying to sell duped Taipan's and normally they sell for $1.1M and right now they only sell for $3k. Does this have anything to do with sell limit and if not, how do I fix this back to $1.1M? (They are all clean dupes)

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm trying to sell duped Taipan's and normally they sell for $1.1M and right now they only sell for $3k. Does this have anything to do with sell limit and if not, how do I fix this back to $1.1M? (They are all clean dupes)
The original may sell for $1 million.
The dupes won’t be worth nearly as much.

Dupes are only worth approximately 1/2 the cost of the mods.

That is why we don’t dupe super cars.

The best cars to dupe for large profits are vehicles that have expensive upgrades such as :
  • Arena War upgraded Issi
    • The dupe is worth up to $1.78 million
  • Elegy Retro Custom
    • The dupe is worth up to $985 K

G

GotYaBish

Reaction score
Sin$
I am new to duping and was wondering... I have a devaste eight that doesn’t even use a plate. If I sold multiple of these duplicated cars would it trigger dupe detection?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I am new to duping and was wondering... I have a devaste eight that doesn’t even use a plate. If I sold multiple of these duplicated cars would it trigger dupe detection?
Primarily you should not dupe super cars as their sales value is not with that much.
You should dupe either of these cars:
  • Arena War Issi; dupe worth up to $1.78 million.
  • Elegy Retro Custom; dupe worth up to $985 thousand.
In addition all vehicles in GTA have plates wether you can see them or not.
If you are using a glitch that produces dirty plates then you will automatically be placed in the repeat cap offender category meaning you will only be able to sell one car per day.
You should definitely save over all of those with free Elegys and start over by duping the aforementioned cars. Those dupes will only be worth a couple of hundred thousand dollars. Read the OP of this thread and also:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/daily-sell-limit-for-personal-vehicles.1602531/

G

GotYaBish

Reaction score
Sin$
Primarily you should not dupe super cars as their sales value is not with that much.
You should dupe either of these cars:
  • Arena War Issi; dupe worth up to $1.78 million.
  • Elegy Retro Custom; dupe worth up to $985 thousand.
In addition all vehicles in GTA have plates wether you can see them or not.
If you are using a glitch that produces dirty plates then you will automatically be placed in the repeat cap offender category meaning you will only be able to sell one car per day.
You should definitely save over all of those with free Elegys and start over by duping the aforementioned cars. Those dupes will only be worth a couple of hundred thousand dollars. Read the OP of this thread and also:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/daily-sell-limit-for-personal-vehicles.1602531/

I have been using a glitch that does produce dirty dupes however, I created a custom plate, gave it to my buddy, then he used that to dupe back to me 50 times. All of those I still have plate options on and have been able to sell because it registers as my custom plate. But yes, I use Issis.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been using a glitch that does produce dirty dupes however, I created a custom plate, gave it to my buddy, then he used that to dupe back to me 50 times. All of those I still have plate options on and have been able to sell because it registers as my custom plate. But yes, I use Issis.
The plates of the Deveste 8 will be dirty.
If you sell any of those it will put you in the repeat cap offender category.
You will lose your plates and only be able to sell one car per day.

SevenLou

SevenLou

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, i am new to all this duping and did the glitch a lot like 40 times etc with the issi. The duped issi sell value was 1.75mil and now its 1.74mil, i have so ld like 7-10 cars over 2-3 days but why has the value gone down, is it just me selling them too quick. Will the value ever go back up or no?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, i am new to all this duping and did the glitch a lot like 40 times etc with the issi. The duped issi sell value was 1.75mil and now its 1.74mil, i have so ld like 7-10 cars over 2-3 days but why has the value gone down, is it just me selling them too quick. Will the value ever go back up or no?
You probably duplicated a dupe.
Unless you know which car was the original your sales value won’t go up.
In addition there may be a sale on specific mods which can cause your sales price to decrease.
You should also read this thread so that you are safe when selling cars:

Top Bottom
Login
Register