What's new

Working Everything you ever wanted to know about duping!

• Thread starter Gandalf61
  • Start date
  • Views 481,773
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Navy Davey Navy Davey I'm new to duping and i have a question, so i've done 8 custom plates easily numbered to keep track when selling, i wonder however if i can sell dupes like a normal car, because i saw a dupe glitch guide and that dude close his internet connection everytime he sold a dupe. Also does color matter on the plates or is it just the number?.
The color of the plates don’t matter.
You can never sell dupes like a normal car.
There is no bypassing the daily sales limit for personal vehicles.
Do your best to follow the suggested sales pattern:
  • 1 car per hour
  • No more than 2 cars every 2 hours
  • No more than 7 cars every 30 hours
  • The time represents real time not game time.
It’s easy to get excited and oversell.
I have done it and was punished by only being able to sell 1 car per day.
Fortunately it only happened on one account and I have many.
I once sold 120 cars in a day...lol

Zehelss

Zehelss

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone selling a car dup and got transaction failed because inventory or price and been kick out of mod shop :frown:

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone selling a car dup and got transaction failed because inventory or price and been kick out of mod shop :frown:
Are you on PC?
I have had that message on PC before as most console dupe glitches do not work on PC.
I have had entire garages revert back to stock after duping.

Zehelss

Zehelss

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you on PC?
I have had that message on PC before as most console dupe glitches do not work on PC.
Yes i play on pc , it hard to find dup glitch can do on pc :frown:(

Zehelss

Zehelss

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you on PC?
Do u need to do somethings with dup cars like change some of custom before going to sell that man ?

N

Naslowins

Reaction score
Sin$
The color of the plates don’t matter.
You can never sell dupes like a normal car.
There is no bypassing the daily sales limit for personal vehicles.
Do your best to follow the suggested sales pattern:
  • 1 car per hour
  • No more than 2 cars every 2 hours
  • No more than 7 cars every 30 hours
  • The time represents real time not game time.
It’s easy to get excited and oversell.
I have done it and was punished by only being able to sell 1 car per day.
Fortunately it only happened on one account and I have many.
I once sold 120 cars in a day...lol

Yes i understand thanks, i meant more like do i sell it like a normal car inside LSC, just press sell and do nothing else?.

ParisSBC

ParisSBC

Reaction score
Sin$
I did the arcade moc glitch from my understanding I didn’t need custom plates but my shoes have no value help plzzzz

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Navy Davey Navy Davey I'm new to duping and i have a question, so i've done 8 custom plates easily numbered to keep track when selling, i wonder however if i can sell dupes like a normal car, because i saw a dupe glitch guide and that dude close his internet connection everytime he sold a dupe. Also does color matter on the plates or is it just the number?.
There used to be a bug where if u disconnected internet after selling a street car, it would bypass the 48 minute cool down timer. I think it might still work on ps4. Not sure. However, that will not bypass the tracking of rhe number of cars u sell.
Also, color of plate does bot matter. Only the text or number

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes i understand thanks, i meant more like do i sell it like a normal car inside LSC, just press sell and do nothing else?.
Yes It sells just like any car.
You can sell it in your Arena or LSC.
There used to be a bug where if u disconnected internet after selling a street car, it would bypass the 48 minute cool down timer. I think it might still work on ps4. Not sure. However, that will not bypass the tracking of rhe number of cars u sell.
Also, color of plate does bot matter. Only the text or number
As far as I know the old LSC street car glitch was patched on both PS4 and Xbox.
That bypassed the daily sales limit because you never put a tracker on the the car or drove it into your garages.
You would have to wait 48 minutes between sales because the game won’t allow you to sell more than one street car in that time period.

Do u need to do somethings with dup cars like change some of custom before going to sell that man ?
This is a working PC dupe.
If you follow the OP in this thread you should be successful:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...cation-dupes-will-save.1774149/#post-14034734

Last edited:
N

Naslowins

Reaction score
Sin$
J

JohnnyQuid

Reaction score
Sin$
I am seeing a lot of reports the most current glitches have been patched. I left my character afk'ing since before the patch. Assuming I can still dupe, is there more risk glitching or selling said vehicle?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I am seeing a lot of reports the most current glitches have been patched. I left my character afk'ing since before the patch. Assuming I can still dupe, is there more risk glitching or selling said vehicle?
Selling won’t be an issue.
If you don’t restart GTA you should be able to avoid the patch as well. I usually hold glitches for weeks by going to Creator and then putting my Xbox/PS4 in rest mode.
When you get back to the game you will have to first go to story mode and then back online.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is the dupe i'm doing, but i'm using the Arena because it's faster with alot of garages nearby. Please tell me why the step 20 says go into Creator mode and back, because i haven't been doing that, that wasn't mentioned in the guide i found here.
Going to Creator saves your online session.

Zehelss

Zehelss

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes It sells just like any car.
You can sell it in your Arena or LSC.

As far as I know the old LSC street car glitch was patched on both PS4 and Xbox.
That bypassed the daily sales limit because you never put a tracker on the the car or drove it into your garages.
You would have to wait 48 minutes between sales because the game won’t allow you to sell more than one street car in that time period.

This is a working PC dupe.
If you follow the OP in this thread you should be successful:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...cation-dupes-will-save.1774149/#post-14034734
Can i use a 2 gara instead of 10 garage man ?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Navy Davey Navy Davey

Is the 30 hour mark being counted when you're offline aswell?, or do i have to be online 30 hours?.
  • 30 Hours of real time console/game on or off.
  • Time starts when you sell your first car of that period.
  • Say you start selling 1 car at 6:00 am on Monday.
  • You have up until 12:00 pm on Tuesday to sell the remaining 6 cars you can sell in this time constraint.

N

Naslowins

Reaction score
Sin$
  • 30 Hours of real time console/game on or off.
  • Time starts when you sell your first car of that period.
  • Say you start selling 1 car at 6:00 am on Monday.
  • You have up until 12:00 pm on Tuesday to sell the remaining 6 cars you can sell in this time constraint.
Yeah okey thanks, well i have sold like 2 cars in these 30 hours, maybe 4 hours apart, i don't have a rush, and i don't need alot of money because i have all the cars i want, but i think it's good to go under Rockstars radar as much as we can i guess.

T

Traitzable

Reaction score
Sin$
After duping 5 cars and selling them (usually an hour apart) I bought an apocalypse scarab and upgraded it. After upgrading it, I duped it, sold it and then used the money to upgrade my other scarab further. When I went to sell this scarab, the sell price is down at $350,000 instead of $1mn+, any help?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
After duping 5 cars and selling them (usually an hour apart) I bought an apocalypse scarab and upgraded it. After upgrading it, I duped it, sold it and then used the money to upgrade my other scarab further. When I went to sell this scarab, the sell price is down at $350,000 instead of $1mn+, any help?
A Scarab isn’t a good vehicle to dupe.
A dupe is only worth approximately 1/2 the cost of the mods.
A Scarab doesn’t have the arena War upgrade as it is already weaponized.
The two best cars to dupe:
  • Arena War Issi; worth up to $1.78 million.
  • Elegy Retro Custom; worth up to $985,000.
Both of those vehicles have expensive upgrades.
Therefore their dupe sales price is much higher than that of any other vehicle.

V

Velch

Reaction score
Sin$
I've been duping cars periodically over the last week, and I'd gotten enough money to upgrade a future shock issi but i ran into an issue. The original car sells for a little over 2 million. The dupes however, only sell for 1 million flat. Any ideas why that's happening? I've looked around but can't find anything on this problem.

Top Bottom
Login
Register