What's new

Working Everything you ever wanted to know about duping!

• Thread starter Gandalf61
  • Start date
  • Views 481,790
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Merged IFRUIT plates make the merged onto car safe to sell right? Also for the 7 of same make/model and plate limit, can I just sell 1 different personal car in between to avoid detection?
Yes. As long as your dupes have a custom plate on them u are good. Not sure about the the 7 car rule as i have been in the one car club for over 3 years.

A

Azekial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. As long as your dupes have a custom plate on them u are good. Not sure about the the 7 car rule as i have been in the one car club for over 3 years.
Thanks so much for the reply! I just needed to hear the phrase from somebody directly, if anybody has any information regarding the 7 in a row thing please let me know.

J

JAvoa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone being threatened to be reported to rockstar by another player while duping?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone being threatened to be reported to rockstar by another player while duping?
Yes.
I remember way back when there was a street car dupe that had to be done in a public session.
I had some jerk try to extort me for dupes by saying
“I will report you unless you make me 10 dupes”.
I just changed sessions immediately.
There are plenty of people like that.
The worst thing you can do is pay attention to them or interact with them.
Just ignore them and move it on.

J

JAvoa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes.
I remember way back when there was a street car dupe that had to be done in a public session.
I had some jerk try to extort me for dupes by saying
“I will report you unless you make me 10 dupes”.
I just changed sessions immediately.
There are plenty of people like that.
The worst thing you can do is pay attention to them or interact with them.
Just ignore them and move it on.
Thanks!
I am not that worried cause this is a secondary account I made a few weeks ago, but damn... I was duping the last 2 spots amongst all my garages.
Just wondering if someone had account wiped because of this type of report, I guess I will just stop investing time on this account and see what happens.
Unfortunately for me, I was only able to make this new car dupe work in Public sessions.

W

willymatix

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello! Something strange has happened to my dupes.

I ended up getting dupe detected several months ago, but a fully upgraded Issi sold for over $1.7 mil.

Last Wednesday I hopped on after a few weeks of everything working fine, and noticed a fully upgraded Issi sold for only around $35k. I tried it again on Friday, and same thing.

What I’m curious about is why this started happening suddenly. As far as I’m aware, updates get pushed out on Thursdays, which is why I attempted to sell before and after the update.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello! Something strange has happened to my dupes.

I ended up getting dupe detected several months ago, but a fully upgraded Issi sold for over $1.7 mil.

Last Wednesday I hopped on after a few weeks of everything working fine, and noticed a fully upgraded Issi sold for only around $35k. I tried it again on Friday, and same thing.

What I’m curious about is why this started happening suddenly. As far as I’m aware, updates get pushed out on Thursdays, which is why I attempted to sell before and after the update.
That's strange. Mine still sell for 1.7 mil. I wonder if there is a problem with those particular dupes. Do u remember what glitch u used and what car did u dupe over?

W

willymatix

Reaction score
Sin$
That's strange. Mine still sell for 1.7 mil. I wonder if there is a problem with those particular dupes. Do u remember what glitch u used and what car did u dupe over?
Duped over free Elegys, and don't remember which glitch it was, but it was somewhat recent, solo, and fairly quick to do.

What confuses me is why the same exact car is now selling for significantly less. Appreciate you letting me know your dupes still sell for full price; it is also the same with one of my friends.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Duped over free Elegys, and don't remember which glitch it was, but it was somewhat recent, solo, and fairly quick to do.

What confuses me is why the same exact car is now selling for significantly less. Appreciate you letting me know your dupes still sell for full price; it is also the same with one of my friends.
Did they have custom plates on them when u sold them?

W

willymatix

Reaction score
Sin$
Did they have custom plates on them when u sold them?
Gonna be completely honest with you, I have no idea for certain. When I first upgraded the Issi, I put kinetic mortars on it, which covered up the plate. I thought I had custom plates, but I can only sell 1 per day, and when I bring it in to LS Customs, I don’t have an option to choose from my custom plates (I can on some other non-Issi cars though).

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Gonna be completely honest with you, I have no idea for certain. When I first upgraded the Issi, I put kinetic mortars on it, which covered up the plate. I thought I had custom plates, but I can only sell 1 per day, and when I bring it in to LS Customs, I don’t have an option to choose from my custom plates (I can on some other non-Issi cars though).
  • You have to go to the arena workshop with a weaponized mechic or the Avenger/MOC workshops to see the plates and cycle through the rear weapons.
  • This can’t be done at LSC.
  • I suggest you do that with all of your dupes until you find the dirty plates.
  • In addition you should stop selling for a few weeks.
  • Don’t further compound your issue by selling dupes that may be dirty.
  • One last thing to note is if you received the original from a friend via GCTF before you started duping you can have an issue because you don’t have his custom plates.
  • You may have what you thought were custom plates in that scenario but in reality they were dirty because you didn’t have that plate in your iFruit.
  • Once you started to sell them you were flagged for having dirty dupes.

Last edited:
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
  • You have to go to the arena workshop with a weaponized mechic or the Avenger/MOC workshops to see the plates and cycle through the rear weapons.
  • One last thing to note is if you received the original from a friend via GCTF before you started duping you can have an issue because you don’t have his custom plates.
  • You may have what you thought were custom plates in that scenario but in reality they were dirty because you didn’t have that plate in your iFruit.
Navy is correct, we need to remember to post on gctf glitches to change the plates if u get a car. Thats easy to miss.

W

willymatix

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the tips! It was the jukebox arcade glitch, so no GCTF involved. I have too many dupes left to check all the plates, so I may just buy a new one, upgrade it, and dupe it with the new FAV dune glitch instead.

D

Devon88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does the frozen money glitch bypass all the per cautionary steps I have to take before I sell a dupe? Sense its not considered a duped because I used the frozen money method?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does the frozen money glitch bypass all the per cautionary steps I have to take before I sell a dupe? Sense its not considered a duped because I used the frozen money method?
No. You must follow safe selling suggestions no matter what kind of personal vehicle you sell.
If you oversell you get a daily sales limit.

DarSitam

DarSitam

Reaction score
Sin$
Therefore, own at least 8 custom plates and ensure that you apply these plates to your dupes BEFORE selling them
does this still applies for a arena issi with a custom plate on it nowadays ? (on pc)

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
does this still applies for a arena issi with a custom plate on it nowadays ? (on pc)
No. Im not sure that suggestion was ever necessary. All my dupes have the same custom plate. Just make sure the custom plate u are using is still in your inventory on ifruit. Dont overwrite it or delete it.

DarSitam

DarSitam

Reaction score
Sin$
No. Im not sure that suggestion was ever necessary. All my dupes have the same custom plate. Just make sure the custom plate u are using is still in your inventory on ifruit. Dont overwrite it or delete it.
everything is fine then, thank you

R

Rewssd

Reaction score
Sin$
hi it has been over a year since i played gta5 on ps4. i played today on ps5 and dozens of my oppressor dupes reverted back to elegy retro customs. what happened?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
hi it has been over a year since i played gta5 on ps4. i played today on ps5 and dozens of my oppressor dupes reverted back to elegy retro customs. what happened?
Something must have happened when u transferred your game save to the new console. But i have not heard anyone else post that this happened to them.

Top Bottom
Login
Register