Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

Everything you ever wanted to know about duping!

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Gandalf61, Aug 5, 2015 with 772 replies and 310,643 views.

1. Diskus

Diskus Newbie

Ratings:
    My dupe price Is Back to normal, atleast yesterday it was

2. sandkingxl

sandkingxl Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Darn that probably means I won't get normal price back until I restart my app and get patched. Right now my hobby is picking cars I don't like that much to dupe over so I have more dupes. My garages are full and I'm duping every time I sell to keep them full and don't want to get patched but I'm losing 200,000+ every sell.

3. sandkingxl

sandkingxl Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thank you all

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Bolc56

Bolc56 Newbie

Ratings:
    Someone told me that you can't dupe and sell Deluxos any more. Is that true?

5. Zarksch

Zarksch Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No it’s not but it’s a stupid idea because the dupes are worthless
    [doublepost=1544769202][/doublepost]Actually aren’t any of the new upgradable cars the next elegy retro ? Their upgrade alone is already like 1,5 Million at minimum and then all the mods should give it a higher sell value than the elegy retro

6. OP
    Gandalf61

Gandalf61 You Shall Not Pass! VIP Retired

Ratings:
    It depends on the original purchase price of the car. Rockstar instituted a system where dupes of original cars that cost more than $83,000 wont sell at all. When you try to sell them you will get a "exceeds $50,000 limit" alert. So the best car to dupe is a car that costs less than $83,000 AND has a butt load of expensive upgrades. That's why the elegy retro is the best and has been for a long time. I suggest you read the FAQ's in the OP of this thread for a detailed explanation.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Zarksch

Zarksch Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I know about all that (thought it was below 100k tough)
    But the rat truck, dominator and slamvan cost below 80k and I think all are around 1,5 Million to upgrade to an arena war version and ofc then you can add the expensive mods
    And I think the sell price is 50% of what you paid isn’t it ? So it would already be 750k+ without any additional mods and the elegy retro without any additional mods sells for about 500k and has cheaper customization

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. OP
    Gandalf61

Ratings:
    you will get 60% of the purchase price and 50% of the cost of the upgrades. so if the car cost $80,000 to purchase, you would get $48,000 for that. Then if the upgrades are 1.5 million, you would get 750,000 for the upgrades. add the $750,000 to the $48,00 and you get $798,000. Still well below the retro custom. A fully upgraded Retro will fetch you about $980,000

9. Zarksch

Zarksch Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yea but that’s without customization. I‘ll check for how much my upgraded rat truck would sell as soon as possible then we can see since the price should be the same after duping

10. OP
    Gandalf61

Ratings:
    no. the $798,000 sale price I gave you is with customization. I used the number you gave. You said they would cost 1.5 million to upgrade.
    [doublepost=1544806321][/doublepost]wait. I just realized what you were saying. So its 1.5 million to convert the vehicle to an arena war and then you can upgrade it on top of that. So you may be right that we now have a better vehicle to dupe.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Zarksch

Zarksch Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Exactly!
    My arena rat truck currently sells for 1.250 Million but you could Probably get it to atleast 1,5 Million because I don’t have Benny’s wheels on them and a lot of the new upgrades like jumb which are also pretty expensive
    Also my arena dominator sells for just a couple hundred dollars more so I don’t think it would really matter which of the upgradable vehicles you use ( only those below 80k tough so dominator, rat truck and slamvan)

12. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Tangled up in Blue☠️ Super Moderators

Ratings:
    my only concern for duping Arena vehicles is the fact that we can name them...
    Another way for Rockstar to track vehicle sales?
    I think once we figure out what we can do we will have to make sure the original vehicle doesn’t have a custom name:wink:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Zarksch

Zarksch Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Good thought, didn’t even think about that...

14. SuckmyNONgodmodeD

SuckmyNONgodmodeD Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That's true. Didn't nicggore say he wasn't looking to update his thread anymore though? All in all r* seems to have locked things up this update. Was hoping for a nice solo dupe in the arena garage and all we got was a difficult and risky buy for free. Now a 2 friend needed dupe. They've also made the bmxs invisible in car slots at least in nc garage. I have one stuck in there. Can't move it out as they extended the stored vehicle cannot be moved to clubhouse message to everywhere it seems.

15. Zarksch

Zarksch Enthusiast

Ratings:
    They also made planes invisible..damn need to check if they made my bmx in the ceo garage invisible..
    But you can still call it via mechanic right ?

16. SuckmyNONgodmodeD

SuckmyNONgodmodeD Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah you can call it. Its nice to have a callable bmx I guess but no more blocking the nightclub entrance and general messing on dance floor with it lol.

17. Zarksch

Zarksch Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Oh you had it in that spot.. yea it’s difficult to get out

18. OP
    Gandalf61

Ratings:
    Updated the OP to reflect the new best car to dupe is the issi

• Like Like x 2
  19. 007james

007james Newbie

Ratings:
    Does it count, if I have the same car, same plate, but different plate color? (there are 3 white options, 1 blue and 1 black).

And I also have Oppressors from another, very old frozen money glitch. And around 20 Bombushka´s (planes). I can´t apply plates on them so they are lost forever? Or does it help if I sell 1 every 30 hours? Because the "plates" (even if they don´t have any) are all the same on every dupe

20. Zarksch

Zarksch Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If the bombushkas and opressors sell for normal prices they should be good. They all have different plates since they are all bought from the website.
    Basically all normally working frozen money glitches are good I think. They only tracked the ones that needed save wizard I believe
    I have bombushkas and opressors and vigilantes on another account from a frozen money glitch and they‘re all good (did them short before and short after the vigilante released)

• Like Like x 1