What's new

Working Everything you ever wanted to know about duping!

• Thread starter Gandalf61
  • Start date
  • Views 481,796
A

Alfakennyone

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I duped over an Elegy that had a crew emblem on it for some reason, wasn't thinking it was a big deal but now that car keeps showing the emblem, even after I took it off at the mod shop.

It only reappears after I close the game down and restart it, switching sessions it stays gone.

Anyone know how to remove it permanently from the car?

X

XoozyX

Reaction score
Sin$
possibly unlinking your account and then logging into the game. Then you can relink and see if it works. I know it use to but its been a while since ive done it.

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does a custom elegy retro with blank Yankton plates produce clean dupes?

J

junior griffey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do daily sell limits apply if you're just cleaning out your garages of old cars you don't drive anymore? I have a bunch of cars like a Dewbauchee Massacro and Vapid Bullet and ones like that I bought years ago I would like to get rid of to make room for better ones, but if i sold a bunch of them all at the same time would I hit a limit? Or do I have to space those sales out as well to every 31 minutes and no more than 7 and whatnot even though they are all different cars and it's all different amounts?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Do daily sell limits apply if you're just cleaning out your garages of old cars you don't drive anymore? I have a bunch of cars like a Dewbauchee Massacro and Vapid Bullet and ones like that I bought years ago I would like to get rid of to make room for better ones, but if i sold a bunch of them all at the same time would I hit a limit? Or do I have to space those sales out as well to every 31 minutes and no more than 7 and whatnot even though they are all different cars and it's all different amounts?
Yes. They count towards sell limit

A

Alfakennyone

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
possibly unlinking your account and then logging into the game. Then you can relink and see if it works. I know it use to but its been a while since ive done it.

What do you mean by unlinking the account?

On Xbox btw

A

Alfakennyone

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Unlink it on the social club website on a laptop or desktop. Not sure if they have a mobile app.

Oh removing gamertag from SClub account. I did that now, the emblem was gone and then relinked it.

The emblem appeared right back on the car :frown: When I drive into my CEO mod shop, it disappears. It will stay gone through session switching but when the game is restarted, it appears right back on the hood. It even shows I don't have it applied to the car.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh removing gamertag from SClub account. I did that now, the emblem was gone and then relinked it.

The emblem appeared right back on the car :frown: When I drive into my CEO mod shop, it disappears. It will stay gone through session switching but when the game is restarted, it appears right back on the hood. It even shows I don't have it applied to the car.
Can u get the car from your friend again? If so, have him take the emblem off and then give it to u

X

XoozyX

Reaction score
Sin$
I agree I would just dupe it again to see if it works.

Off topic of this comment, but I believe I read that if you lose your plates to get rid off all dupes. Does this apply to any and all dupes or just the ones you are selling. Most of my cars are dupes from other people. Feeling as ive played this game from day 1 on xbox, 360, and PS3. Now I'm on ps4, I didn't feel like grinding all the way back up so I've literally only purchased maybe 3 cars. The rest in my other 4-5 garages are all dupes. Elegys, deluxo, cars with Benny's. A few I don't want to rid myself of. If it comes down to deleting all of my dupes I will stick with the 1 a day. I haven't sold any cars in about 3-4 days. Still no plates at all. It doesn't matter if they are dupes or purchased my plates are long gone.

My issue is that I lost my plates the 2nd day I played the game. Brand new account as my PS4 was purchased at the same time as the game was. I did no duping what so ever during that time. It was actually a couple weeks before I started duping. Nonetheless my plates were gone way before I sold any illegal rides. I contacted c* and they just state the same **** over and over. "It's a bug they are working on" I've deleted the game reinstalled. Nothing. I really want my fkrkstr plate. < Yes it let's me order it. Just doesn't process in game. Never makes it past the text telling me to go to lsc

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unless u have the ability to change them to one of your custom plates.
Well yes . I can change the plate to the custom version , and I can keep it Yankton too.

Would that be best to do?

Oh, btw, I got three "modded" vehicles, I bought the guy a moltok and a jet pack for them.

Also if I sent you pics of these vehicles could you look at them and tell if they are in fact modded , other than Yankton plates,
He say the colour is 3d, idk,

The elegy he said can produce lean dupes with the blank plate?

I'll trust what you say.

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Well yes . I can change the plate to the custom version , and I can keep it Yankton too.

Would that be best to do?

Oh, btw, I got three "modded" vehicles, I bought the guy a moltok and a jet pack for them.

Also if I sent you pics of these vehicles could you look at them and tell if they are in fact modded , other than Yankton plates,
He say the colour is 3d, idk,

The elegy he said can produce lean dupes with the blank plate?

I'll trust what you say.
Blank plates = plates with text made up of characters that are invisible on the plate. Chars like $# i.e. and when you consider that its quite clear that it will not give clean dupes since its not in your ifruit...

Its hard to say for sure if they are modded 3d on a pic, if you're on ps4 yankton and bennys wheels is a good indicator, on xb pure white wheels and yanktons =)

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Blank plates = plates with text made up of characters that are invisible on the plate. Chars like $# i.e. and when you consider that its quite clear that it will not give clean dupes since its not in your ifruit...

Its hard to say for sure if they are modded 3d on a pic, if you're on ps4 yankton and bennys wheels is a good indicator, on xb pure white wheels and yanktons =)

The plates are yanks, so that checks,

The paint colour can't be found in the custom shop, but it could be a crew colour, and not modded,

The wheels are nothing special,

I'm new to this scene, in the last month or that. I have had good success with the latest glitches, but I couldn't tell 3d paint if it was on my house !
I used to think when people said modded cars it was like they were physically different, like I'm shape or whatever, I see now it just modded paint jobs, and white wheels on cars that can't get them normally.

Could you give me a run down on what modded vehicles are,

This while collection and trading thing with the glitches is good, I like it.

But man, I get ripped off in real life for real cars, so I wouldn't know **** about modded paint jobs or pure whites,

What are pure whites? White tyre s yes, but what the deal?

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
The plates are yanks, so that checks,

The paint colour can't be found in the custom shop, but it could be a crew colour, and not modded,

The wheels are nothing special,

I'm new to this scene, in the last month or that. I have had good success with the latest glitches, but I couldn't tell 3d paint if it was on my house !
I used to think when people said modded cars it was like they were physically different, like I'm shape or whatever, I see now it just modded paint jobs, and white wheels on cars that can't get them normally.

Could you give me a run down on what modded vehicles are,

This while collection and trading thing with the glitches is good, I like it.

But man, I get ripped off in real life for real cars, so I wouldn't know **** about modded paint jobs or pure whites,

What are pure whites? White tyre s yes, but what the deal?
I'm not very into the modded cars myself, and it differs a little bit, since on PS4 you can get Benny's wheels on all vehicles that normally cant, while on XB that arent available as of now. Pure whites are exactly what you said, pure white rims. You can get that white a white color ingame, so it have to be modded.
On ps4 there are new cars brought in every day now, with modded 3d colors, pure white wheels etc. A few are also modded with unobtainable stuff like spoilers or combinations of things not available to us ingame. The modded cars on XB are mainly from x360 as I understand it, since there are no way of modding on XB as of today.
The first thing we all notice is Yankton plates: those are not avilable anymore, and thats why we all want them. But they are more often than not on modded cars, so a possible giveaway for modding there.
The 3d paint is a (shiny) texture same as on some of the metals, but with other colors that make the cars look very shiny as opposed to what they do when you paint them ingame. There are also other textures like worn texture that will give a matte and non-shiny appearance. None of those are avilable for us ingame (atleast on ps4+xb).

Hope that helped some, and if something is wrong, someone that knows more about will probably correct me =)

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not very into the modded cars myself, and it differs a little bit, since on PS4 you can get Benny's wheels on all vehicles that normally cant, while on XB that arent available as of now. Pure whites are exactly what you said, pure white rims. You can get that white a white color ingame, so it have to be modded.
On ps4 there are new cars brought in every day now, with modded 3d colors, pure white wheels etc. A few are also modded with unobtainable stuff like spoilers or combinations of things not available to us ingame. The modded cars on XB are mainly from x360 as I understand it, since there are no way of modding on XB as of today.
The first thing we all notice is Yankton plates: those are not avilable anymore, and thats why we all want them. But they are more often than not on modded cars, so a possible giveaway for modding there.
The 3d paint is a (shiny) texture same as on some of the metals, but with other colors that make the cars look very shiny as opposed to what they do when you paint them ingame. There are also other textures like worn texture that will give a matte and non-shiny appearance. None of those are avilable for us ingame (atleast on ps4+xb).

Hope that helped some, and if something is wrong, someone that knows more about will probably correct me =)

Perfect, thank you.
Just one thing tho .
The car with blank Yankton plates is an elegy retro custom, was that (elegy retro custom) around during the time when people were moving from Xbox 360 to Xbox 1, and bringing the modded cars over ?

I'm not sure it was , so would that mean that there is another way to bring modded cars online for Xbox 1?

Thanks again.

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Perfect, thank you.
Just one thing tho .
The car with blank Yankton plates is an elegy retro custom, was that (elegy retro custom) around during the time when people were moving from Xbox 360 to Xbox 1, and bringing the modded cars over ?

I'm not sure it was , so would that mean that there is another way to bring modded cars online for Xbox 1?

Thanks again.
I think it was, it was only last year (march?) that they stopped the transfers I believe.

ScruffyNerfHerder

ScruffyNerfHerder

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
My understanding is they also have a new method so there are modded versions of some cars released after the transfers were ended.

Top Bottom
Login
Register