What's new

Discussion Everyone Read the Enforcing Topic!

• Thread starter TripixHD
  • Start date
  • Views 396
Status
Not open for further replies.
TripixHD

TripixHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone read the Enforcing Policies topic which is pinned at the top of the page.
Read it thoroughly and remember it, all this pathetic and immature behaviour needs to stop.

Everytime I come on this forum there is another argument which has taken place completely off topic, if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all.

Be nice to new members and help them as much as you can instead of complaining about them re-making topics as noone at the time could help them. More people are starting to quit on this forum as of flaming and Disrespectful behaviour, so give a little something back to the community for helping you.

No matter how old you are, what your status is on this website, whatever amount of rep you have, there is NO excuse for the arguing and arrogance. Im hoping that LANEL will be more stricter on members of this site within the forum about the above.

Remeber We ALL have to start somewhere.

A

ADIZZYSN1PER

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So, you made a topic policing the required read of a pinned topic which is required to be read in the first place?

[sarcasm]Sounds logical.....[/sarcasm]

TripixHD

TripixHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, you made a topic policing the required read of a pinned topic which is required to be read in the first place?

[sarcasm]Sounds logical.....[/sarcasm]
Yes i did. All the flaming on here needs to stop, please if you have nothing nice to say go away.

ManBearPig Red

ManBearPig Red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone read the Enforcing Policies topic which is pinned at the top of the page.
Read it thoroughly and remember it, all this pathetic and immature behaviour needs to stop.

Everytime I come on this forum there is another argument which has taken place completely off topic, if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all.

Be nice to new members and help them as much as you can instead of complaining about them re-making topics as noone at the time could help them. More people are starting to quit on this forum as of flaming and Disrespectful behaviour, so give a little something back to the community for helping you.

No matter how old you are, what your status is on this website, whatever amount of rep you have, there is NO excuse for the arguing and arrogance. Im hoping that LANEL will be more stricter on members of this site within the forum about the above.

Remeber We ALL have to start somewhere.
The day everyone gets along on se7ensins GTA IV discussion, that'll be the day ^_^

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I appreciate you wanting to do your bit by posting this, but reporting is the best way to go about it.

I will be spending a lot more time here over the next few weeks. Since a lot of reports come from here, I think it's time that we stop playing Mr. nice guy and just go straight for the infraction and not a simple "forgive, but not forget" type of thing.

Those who do it, they know who they are. I will be watching them a lot closer than anyone else, because they will be the guinea pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register