Everyone please read this

• Thread starter Tripex_XeX
  • Start date
  • Views 3,583
Tripex_XeX

Tripex_XeX

Reaction score
Sin$
hey everyone so i recently got banned on Fortnite for apparently using cheats. However i play on Xbox one and ive never cheated on Fortnite. Now i am trying to show some EPIC Staff that its literally impossible to hack,mod or cheat in Fortnite on Xbox One can people actually confirm this that you can’t actually mod,cheat or hack in Fortnite on the Xbox One Thank you all for taking your time and reading this i hope you all have a great day

P.S i will be showing this to EPIC

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Your suspension could have been due to you using an exploit such as an under the map spot or something like that.

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
hey everyone so i recently got banned on Fortnite for apparently using cheats. However i play on Xbox one and ive never cheated on Fortnite. Now i am trying to show some EPIC Staff that its literally impossible to hack,mod or cheat in Fortnite on Xbox One can people actually confirm this that you can’t actually mod,cheat or hack in Fortnite on the Xbox One Thank you all for taking your time and reading this i hope you all have a great day

I don't believe there are any actual cheats (such as radars) for Fortnite on Xbox One, although as Adolfin Adolfin said, it could've been an under the map glitch, god mode glitch, instant win glitch, etc, that they were referring to.

L

Leyrinx

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't believe there are any actual cheats (such as radars) for Fortnite on Xbox One, although as Adolfin Adolfin said, it could've been an under the map glitch, god mode glitch, instant win glitch, etc, that they were referring to.
There aren't cheats on Console.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Radar exists for fortnite.
As for the OP as soon as you link se7ensins to epic they will not reverse your ban. That much is for sure.
If they detected a rapid fire controller they will also consider that cheating. If you were spectating another player and giving out his location that is also considered cheating. Either way fortinite does not ban without evidence. You were definitely doing something that was not right. Memory editing cheats do not exist for xbox. But web sniffing cheats do. I think pulse even sells it.
There are online merchants on other cheat sites as well. They do exist the only part that doesn't is a direct console hack.
Which is why you are banned by epic and not by microsoft. Don't get me wrong a violation on any game made for xbox is also a violation of microsoft TOS. This can also result in an account ban from microsoft as well. It all depends on whether or not epic files the claim to microsoft.
You would have to be the dumbest person on earth to link any game company to a site known for exploitation of games as proof there is no cheat. The fact you are a member here is proof enough for them to keep the ban.
Just admit it. You cheated on the game and got caught. Make a new account and as long as the primary is still home on your console you can still use your xbl or ps4 live services.

E

Ephemeral

Memento Mori
Reaction score
Sin$
Radar exists for fortnite.
As for the OP as soon as you link se7ensins to epic they will not reverse your ban. That much is for sure.
If they detected a rapid fire controller they will also consider that cheating. If you were spectating another player and giving out his location that is also considered cheating. Either way fortinite does not ban without evidence. You were definitely doing something that was not right. Memory editing cheats do not exist for xbox. But web sniffing cheats do. I think pulse even sells it.
There are online merchants on other cheat sites as well. They do exist the only part that doesn't is a direct console hack.
Which is why you are banned by epic and not by microsoft. Don't get me wrong a violation on any game made for xbox is also a violation of microsoft TOS. This can also result in an account ban from microsoft as well. It all depends on whether or not epic files the claim to microsoft.
You would have to be the dumbest person on earth to link any game company to a site known for exploitation of games as proof there is no cheat. The fact you are a member here is proof enough for them to keep the ban.
Just admit it. You cheated on the game and got caught. Make a new account and as long as the primary is still home on your console you can still use your xbl or ps4 live services.

.... Say again?

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

.... Say again?

You know it can take up to a week for a user to be banned right? The act they were doing in the video likely is not the reason for banishment.
Any sort of exploitation of game mechanics is a violation of tos.
Many games dont enforce that but most of these competative games do.

Q

Qytez

Reaction score
Sin$

Did you use the cheaper v bucks glitch?

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't cheat on Console.

I am sorry to say though, Epic do not lift bans, once they're done they're done.

W

WhiteBoiSebbie

Transgender MtF | ''The world isn't perfect''
Reaction score
Sin$

Same happen to me :smile:

Adreinay

Adreinay

Reaction score
Sin$

But you can do that with some VPN as well

420Kyle

420Kyle

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

You must of used some sort of map exploit or the shadow cube glitch where you could shoot when using it you won't get unbanned I would forget about your account

Top Bottom
Login
Register