Secondary Weapon: MP412-Rex, .44 Magnum, Scoped .44 (High powered pistols)​
Gadget 1: Mass 26 (Buckshot or Slug)​
Gadget 2: Defibrillator​
Specialization: Ammo or Squad Ammo​
What you do is get a party of 4 on each team​
Then make a party chat and invite your friends to it so you can talk.​
1 pair of 4 players searches squad rush​
Now the next set of players join by an invite (which comes from you)​
Once your in the game find a place to met up and 1 person kills one of the two and the teamate revives them then someone will shot your teamate and then you revive them'​
Just keep this going and soon you'll have 8 million xp a game​
Vehicle boosting:
1.Have your friend or yourself search the servers for Hardcore CQ with at least 10 people playing.​
2Join your friend​
3.Start out as the medic and have all your friends spawn next to you in a remote area.​
4. Throw down your med kit and then commit suicide. Then either respond in a jet/heli or go find a tank and just go and get kills like normal.​
5.Make sure your friends are next to your med kit and have them shoot one another slowly, make sure they dont kill one another. When the points stop *600* tell them to start up again in 2 minutes. So basicly every 2 minutes after you reach 600 points.​
6. You can get a 7k doing this​
Infinite Ammo method:

similar to nemesis boosting but you use a pistol and get one shot kills.​
Regular points boost:
Must be on engineer,​
select the repair tool​
Now spawn on anyone in a scout helicopter​
Now every time the helicopter gets damaged, repair it​
Once you do this a while you will get some reasonable XP​
Longe range snipe boosting
This is where you seperate yourself from a friend on the map. Typically a spot you can snipe. When you find some good spots, you shoot each other. If you want to keep spawning at that spot use a spawn beacon. This is a very effective way to get experience points because if it is long range you get amazing xp each kill.
Rambo dog tag boosting
This is where you get multi-kills. The reason you need to get multi-kills is because there is a dog tag that looks like rambo. You would only need about 4 people. This isn't very effective because you're trying to get a tag not xp.
xp4_prem3_dta004.png
Warnings:
1) Your nemesis score is the most important score when boosting! Always make sure you keep the same pattern and never kill the wrong person.​
2) When you die, hold A and you will automatically be revived by your partner.​
3) Attackers should never die to refuel ammo. Get a defender to die come back to life with the Support class and drop ammo for the other 3 players in the group. Have him switch back to the assault class and continue boosting. The less deaths, the better.​
Note: You can also use the unlimited ammo glitch I will show later in the post.​
4) Be patient! Do not rush to kill someone. If someone is confused on who to kill, ASK and find out. It is better to waste 1 minute resetting/regrouping then losing your high nemesis streak that may have taken hours to build up.​
5) Periodically you will get stuck in the map. To fix this, have YOUR enemy knife you in the lower back. Then have your teammate revive you, and resume your normal order.​
6) If for some reason you are killed and lose your nemesis streak. Ir is the decision of your group whether you can earn it back quickly. If you as a group decide to earn it back. Repeatedly kill your enemy and have their partner revive them. Do this until your nemesis bonus is re-earned.​

Last edited:
Aix

Imaginations

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Post here If you want to boost with other people.

Last edited:
ModernWarNegro

ModernWarNegro

Step 1. Get Money, Step 2. Repeat Step One
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
who wanna snipe boost?

Italian Stallion

Italian Stallion

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Message me if you want to boost in bf3. Use to boost this game. Looking to get back into it.

Italian Stallion

Italian Stallion

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They patched a few methods so make sure you take a look at the post.
I'm down for any kind of boosting as long as no deaths are involved. Inbox me if you want or need anyone to boost with. Ill be up for it.

T

TerraRazor

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking to do the rambo boosting
Will rent a server for a day if I can get enough people. Message and add me on xbox: GT: TerraRazoR

Tactics

Tactics

ᕦ(*ò_ó*)ᕤ
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Cant u boost with 4 people or does i have 2 be 8 the highest.

Cory IRL

Crazyvette

Boing!
Reporter Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a question about that Rambo dog tag. You stated you need at least 3 player's but wouldn't that only give you a triple-kill for killing all of them? I know you have to get 5 Multi-kill's but unless i'm mistaken, you need to kill at least 4 or more people at the same time for a multi-kill. So you would need at least 4 player's and not 3.

Aix

Aix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a question about that Rambo dog tag. You stated you need at least 3 player's but wouldn't that only give you a triple-kill for killing all of them? I know you have to get 5 Multi-kill's but unless i'm mistaken, you need to kill at least 4 or more people at the same time for a multi-kill. So you would need at least 4 player's and not 3.

I guess I will update. Thanks.

Caucasian Ops

Caucasian Ops

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Battlefield_3_Game_Cover.jpg
Every way to boost in battlefield 3:
First nemesis boosting:

Class:Assault Kit​
Primary Weapon: A Shotgun (870 MCS, USAS etc...)​
Secondary Weapon: MP412-Rex, .44 Magnum, Scoped .44 (High powered pistols)​
Gadget 1: Mass 26 (Buckshot or Slug)​
Gadget 2: Defibrillator​
Specialization: Ammo or Squad Ammo​
What you do is get a party of 4 on each team​
Then make a party chat and invite your friends to it so you can talk.​
1 pair of 4 players searches squad rush​
Now the next set of players join by an invite (which comes from you)​
Once your in the game find a place to met up and 1 person kills one of the two and the teamate revives them then someone will shot your teamate and then you revive them'​
Just keep this going and soon you'll have 8 million xp a game​
Vehicle boosting:
1.Have your friend or yourself search the servers for Hardcore CQ with at least 10 people playing.​
2Join your friend​
3.Start out as the medic and have all your friends spawn next to you in a remote area.​
4. Throw down your med kit and then commit suicide. Then either respond in a jet/heli or go find a tank and just go and get kills like normal.​
5.Make sure your friends are next to your med kit and have them shoot one another slowly, make sure they dont kill one another. When the points stop *600* tell them to start up again in 2 minutes. So basicly every 2 minutes after you reach 600 points.​
6. You can get a 7k doing this​
Infinite Ammo method:

similar to nemesis boosting but you use a pistol and get one shot kills.​
Regular points boost:
Must be on engineer,​
select the repair tool​
Now spawn on anyone in a scout helicopter​
Now every time the helicopter gets damaged, repair it​
Once you do this a while you will get some reasonable XP​
Longe range snipe boosting
This is where you seperate yourself from a friend on the map. Typically a spot you can snipe. When you find some good spots, you shoot each other. If you want to keep spawning at that spot use a spawn beacon. This is a very effective way to get experience points because if it is long range you get amazing xp each kill.
Rambo dog tag boosting
This is where you get multi-kills. The reason you need to get multi-kills is because there is a dog tag that looks like rambo. You would only need about 4 people. This isn't very effective because you're trying to get a tag not xp.
xp4_prem3_dta004.png
Warnings:
1) Your nemesis score is the most important score when boosting! Always make sure you keep the same pattern and never kill the wrong person.​
2) When you die, hold A and you will automatically be revived by your partner.​
3) Attackers should never die to refuel ammo. Get a defender to die come back to life with the Support class and drop ammo for the other 3 players in the group. Have him switch back to the assault class and continue boosting. The less deaths, the better.​
Note: You can also use the unlimited ammo glitch I will show later in the post.​
4) Be patient! Do not rush to kill someone. If someone is confused on who to kill, ASK and find out. It is better to waste 1 minute resetting/regrouping then losing your high nemesis streak that may have taken hours to build up.​
5) Periodically you will get stuck in the map. To fix this, have YOUR enemy knife you in the lower back. Then have your teammate revive you, and resume your normal order.​
6) If for some reason you are killed and lose your nemesis streak. Ir is the decision of your group whether you can earn it back quickly. If you as a group decide to earn it back. Repeatedly kill your enemy and have their partner revive them. Do this until your nemesis bonus is re-earned.​

Thanks Virchow (;

Top Bottom
Login
Register