• Thread starter XeElectrik
  • Start date
  • Views 1,832
XeElectrik

XeElectrik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why is it that I never have any issues with GSC mod menus on Multiplayer but when it comes to Zombies every single menu no matter which one (it could be an injected GSCR or a plain stick in your raw folder GSC file) always has the menu itself freeze on my screen and wont close or move or plain and simple wont start at all, they all give me errors trying to play online too, this is doing my head in :mad:

Connor

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Grammar Nazi Stickied FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Why is it that I never have any issues with GSC mod menus on Multiplayer but when it comes to Zombies every single menu no matter which one (it could be an injected GSCR or a plain stick in your raw folder GSC file) always has the menu itself freeze on my screen and wont close or move or plain and simple wont start at all, they all give me errors trying to play online too, this is doing my head in :mad:
Are you using the Tesseract to inject your menus?

If so, get rid of your multiplayer menu before loading zombies as the Tesseract will attempt to load the multiplayer menu as well as the zombie menu.

If you want zero problems and all menus working check out my tutorial here:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/posts/12968843/

Upvote 0
XeElectrik

XeElectrik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you using the Tesseract to inject your menus?

If so, get rid of your multiplayer menu before loading zombies as the Tesseract will attempt to load the multiplayer menu as well as the zombie menu.

If you want zero problems and all menus working check out my tutorial here:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/posts/12968843/
Yeah I am. I fixed the problem now anyways. Still can’t get the menu to not crash when injecting GSCR but I found another way that works for me. I’m getting the compiled.gsc file, renaming it to _clientids.gsc and putting it in raw>maps>mp>gametypes_zm. The same procedure as MP mod menus basically though I had to figure out that I had to rename the file for it to work. Don’t get why the menu creator didn’t just include the file already named correctly or at least left a read me, the file was literally named compiled.gsc, took me ages to figure out I had to rename it. The menu is RM|T Zombies Menu v2.6 Incase you were wondering. Anyways can a mod lock the thread please and thank you.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register