What's new

Show Off Everlasting Battle Station!

Porixify

Porixify

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, fellow PC enthusiasts! My name is Porixify and I'd like to introduce my computer build. My previous build featured a bunch of AMD products - costing only around $1,200 and some odd dollars. Although it ran decently for the games that were coming out there was a bunch of stuff that I couldn't do, or could, but the AMD architecture made it very difficult to do so. For example, when I wanted to attempt to dual boot a Macintosh OS on a Windows 8 OS it made it very difficult with BIOS settings and when I did navigate all the unique variable to make it proceed it was completely halted due to the architecture of the CPU. Another thing that often would go awry was game emulation, at least in my experience.

After all the huss, I decided to just build my ultimate PC where almost nothing could go wrong with the exceptions of some everyday common troubleshooting. This PC would settle all my issues, first and foremost, that there would be no opportunity for a bottleneck in any way for anything I might want to learn (I like to learn different things). So... ah screw it! Let's see the specs!

• CPU: i7-8700K
  • Cooler: Thermaltake Pacific M360+
  • Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2
  • GTX 1080 TI Aurorus WB 11GB Edition
  • Dell S2716DGR 27"
  • SSD: Samsung EVO 960 Pro 1TB x3
  • PSU: Corsair HX1000i Platinum
  • Chasis: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900
  • RAM: G Skill Trident Z 32GB
  • Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus X Code
  • Corsair Glaive
  • Corsair K95 Platinum
  • Steelseries Arctic 7 Pro

I plan on getting two additional monitors one of the same monitors I already have and then a curved monitor for programming and movies (basically non-intensive video inputs). I plan on getting a stand-up desk and customizing the desk to remove any sightings of wires/cables.

Boar

Boar

'This Is The Way'
Mythical Veteran Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, fellow PC enthusiasts! My name is Porixify and I'd like to introduce my computer build. My previous build featured a bunch of AMD products - costing only around $1,200 and some odd dollars. Although it ran decently for the games that were coming out there was a bunch of stuff that I couldn't do, or could, but the AMD architecture made it very difficult to do so. For example, when I wanted to attempt to dual boot a Macintosh OS on a Windows 8 OS it made it very difficult with BIOS settings and when I did navigate all the unique variable to make it proceed it was completely halted due to the architecture of the CPU. Another thing that often would go awry was game emulation, at least in my experience.

After all the huss, I decided to just build my ultimate PC where almost nothing could go wrong with the exceptions of some everyday common troubleshooting. This PC would settle all my issues, first and foremost, that there would be no opportunity for a bottleneck in any way for anything I might want to learn (I like to learn different things). So... ah screw it! Let's see the specs!

• CPU: i7-8700K
  • Cooler: Thermaltake Pacific M360+
  • Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2
  • GTX 1080 TI Aurorus WB 11GB Edition
  • Dell S2716DGR 27"
  • SSD: Samsung EVO 960 Pro 1TB x3
  • PSU: Corsair HX1000i Platinum
  • Chasis: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900
  • RAM: G Skill Trident Z 32GB
  • Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus X Code
  • Corsair Glaive
  • Corsair K95 Platinum
  • Steelseries Arctic 7 Pro

I plan on getting two additional monitors one of the same monitors I already have and then a curved monitor for programming and movies (basically non-intensive video inputs). I plan on getting a stand-up desk and customizing the desk to remove any sightings of wires/cables.
How can you post a showoff and not post pics man!

Anyways, I've always wanted to build a macintosh build to dual boot.

Top Bottom
Login
Register