What's new

Discussion Ethernet Glitch for us Slim users?

O

O131213N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As you may know the Xbox 360 Slim has no Ethernet port. So there is only one way for us to do the glitch which is to unplug our router. My router takes approximately 2 minutes to boot back up. Is there anyway to do this quicker for us Slim users?

L

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
The slim has an ethernet port...

O

O131213N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea they do? and use my tutorial for the challenge reset...My tutorial for you :smile:
Dooes this completely reset the challenge or say I got 199/200 and then did this it would stay at 199. Also I heard that this one you have a greater chance of getting banned than the other one.

N

NewWenHa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the slim doesn't have an ethernet port? wtf

O

O131213N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the slim doesn't have an ethernet port? wtf
It has an ethernet port but I'm pretty sure even if it was plugged in and you unplugged it the wi-fi would back it up and you would stay online.

X

xXxCocoFangxXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has an ethernet port but I'm pretty sure even if it was plugged in and you unplugged it the wi-fi would back it up and you would stay online.

Not true. Even if so, just take the wireless setting away so it doesn't connect automatically. It's not that hard bud.

J

Jim Halpert

Yoink!
Reaction score
wrong, you would have to go into the network settings in order to remotley change it to wifi mode, in no way shape or form does it back up ur internet connection, in order for that to be possible your internet would have to work with the DNS and find a new IP and in that process youd disconnect from the internet.

and to what you said earlier yes it goes to 0, and yes its bannable, everything reset wise is.
but from now on, im not trying to be rude, im just trying to help so i hope im not giving off that vibe.
but from now on try everything you can FIRST then come ask, and well be happy to help

S

Shatter

Reaction score
You can open the case up and rip it out and teabag it .

Funny thing it has ben q drive = hotswap without opening (fail much)

B

badillin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could always put your modem on Standby (most modems ive seen have a button on top) or actually pulling the Power cord (or the cable that connects to the internet) from the Modem or Router.

You would have to wait for the modem to reconnect, but still do´able

X

x1Soulless1x

Reaction score
As you may know the Xbox 360 Slim has no Ethernet port. So there is only one way for us to do the glitch which is to unplug our router. My router takes approximately 2 minutes to boot back up. Is there anyway to do this quicker for us Slim users?
u sure yours doesnt have one? cause mine does, check again

L

Lubricant

Getting There
Reaction score
The slim has an ethernet port...
yes indeed it does i use it

Dooes this completely reset the challenge or say I got 199/200 and then did this it would stay at 199. Also I heard that this one you have a greater chance of getting banned than the other one.

goes to 199 make sure you get 199 leave game start a new one, then start doing it
lol...

you may have a mental disability sir..

H

HerpaDerp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My launch slim has a ethernet port... Maybe 4g Slims don't?

L

Lubricant

Getting There
Reaction score
My launch slim has a ethernet port... Maybe 4g Slims don't?
they do i accidently bot a 4g slim because they were out of 250gb... 2 days later i sold it so i had it for 2 days (=

Top Bottom