• Start date
  • Views 4,173
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MountaindewM

Reaction score
Sin$
Alright so I've compiled a list of locations for hacking Eternal Sonata and I'm fairly certain the variables are constant. Now this is fine and dandy for me but I was thinking of making a starting save with tons high high stats and lots of money. Also possibly awesome weapons as well. This I can all do myself but here is my question.

I need a programmer who might be willing to make a simple program like the Borderlands Save Editor and make one that can change the Eternal Sonata save file and resave it. Rehashing would still be necessary of course but didn't know if anyone who knew how to program could do this. I am not sure how much work it takes to make a program that can change these things but I am trying to learn how to program myself but am still in the beginning stages of determining what I should start with since not sure what language would be best to learn.

So didn't know if it was a good idea to make a starting save with high stats, money and good weapons for those here and also didn't know if someone wanted to make a quick program or lead me in the right direction of what language to go with.

I know this could go in the programming forum but thought it would go best here since it relates to a specific game atm.

M

MountaindewM

Reaction score
Sin$
I can hex edit it fine just didn't know if someone wanted to make a mod for others since for money there is 2 locations that have to be changed and for each character there are 4 locations that have to be changed. Not sure why there is so many but anyway the program would be so others can mod their own saves so they don't have to start the game all over. I will make it myself once I learn how but thought I'd make the offer to anyone who'd be willing.

T

tgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh... um well i wish i could be of more help then, sorry dude ^^;;;
i dont have that game so i couldnt really help you.. but good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register